is it worth cooking with vaped bud?

ramblingmadman

I'm keeping my AVB too, but I'm planning to put it back into compost when I have enough. Back to the soil where everything begun...

• Like 1

So just to clarify - almost literally ;)lol I need my avb, some coconut oil, and my slow-cooker for about 8 hours...I assume strain through a muslin, and allow to solidify? Much the same as butter?

Im gonna do it tonight I think. The bag of AVB is just stalking me lol

Trouble is Im not a one for mixing my weed and food. Never really been bothered by edibles, and never really bothered trying to combine them. I tend to vape my bud and eat my food - unsuprisiningly...to me thats fairly basic, however Im learning that basic is just lazy lol and/or worse still, i could be missing out...any we canny have that!!

Really loving my flowerpot, and I have no need to toast my material to dark brown, i go a light tan and when its no longer sweet, i just tap it out and refill...if Im able lol

Looking for any tips and improvements before I start so if you know something I dont,,,NOW is YOUR time :D

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, zeroG said:

Looking for any tips and improvements before I start so if you know something I dont,,,NOW is YOUR time :D

Forget the coconut oil etc. Put the AVB in some gelatine capsules. Take 6 or so and cook something to enjoy while you wait for it to kick in. :yep:

Ive tried all sorts of cooking with it butter coconut oil etc, its just extra steps that makes stuff taste rank.

Edited by Chade
  • Like 4

My mate made some peanut butter balls with his vape poo a few years back. Definitely worked albeit a pretty nasty taste. Not sure how good his vape was though, I guess the better it is the less would be left behind. 

I quit combustion a few months ago and since then my volcano avb gets collected in a pot after 2-3 bags, when its full I tip it on the compost heap where it belongs. I used to feel compelled to get the most out of my modest grows but in reality every crop lasted me longer than it needed to and I have accumulated quite a lot of hash and oil that just got old and undesirable and will end up in the bin one day so why worry about keeping nasty avb. Of course if I wasn't growing or had trouble sleeping things might be different.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, zeroG said:

So just to clarify - almost literally ;)lol I need my avb, some coconut oil, and my slow-cooker for about 8 hours...I assume strain through a muslin, and allow to solidify? Much the same as butter?

Im gonna do it tonight I think. The bag of AVB is just stalking me lol

Trouble is Im not a one for mixing my weed and food. Never really been bothered by edibles, and never really bothered trying to combine them. I tend to vape my bud and eat my food - unsuprisiningly...to me thats fairly basic, however Im learning that basic is just lazy lol and/or worse still, i could be missing out...any we canny have that!!

Really loving my flowerpot, and I have no need to toast my material to dark brown, i go a light tan and when its no longer sweet, i just tap it out and refill...if Im able lol

I buy the 300ml jars of coconut oil from Lidl, then I pour the infused oil back into the same jars. Don't store it in the fridge as it will be become too hard, just store it in a cupboard and it will be fine. As for edibles, well, all I can say is, sex while high from edibles is amazing and you're missing out if you haven't tried it. If you are really desperate you can just smoke the AVB but it doesn't taste that great.  :hippy:

• Like 2

@purepotstill, @erbivore9Im starting to think back this way to be honest. Ive been reading it tastes rank - I can't really be bothered to buy more gear to make capsules, it'll be another boxful of stuff I use once and can't sell lol - garage is full of them.... lol

There I am sounding ungrateful for the input...certainly not, thanks folks - you guys rock as always :punk:, but for some reason I was expecting perthaps to re-invent the wheel..? Why AVB should be any different to butter is my own imagination, and I still have 8yr oild frozen butter in the freezer...

Theres also just me, so cooking with it - it will just sit as Im the only one eatigng it...Im going to put the bag out of sight and out of mind and then re-visit it at a later date. Procrastination is the mother of all delay lol

Secretly I want to try the capsule route, but ive dealt with that, and I like both my balls where they are, i think my wife may want to seperate them if we...nevermind lollol

• Like 2