OGKZ veg period

Yuzuf Paradizo

Greetings pot pickers.. 

Sorry if this is already covered

Relative new guy question... 

I am about to start 5x feminized OGKZ (not the fast ones) to be eventually transferred to 11litre pots in a Wilma inside a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 metre tent. 

I keep reading that OGKZ benefits from a 'longer veg' but can't find what this is likely to be in weeks in a set up such as this? 

Basically, any opinions on how long to veg OGKZ in a set up as described would be great. 

Many thanks

YP

If depends on your aims, light and skill dude. If you're a good grower and want to fill the space you would need around 2 months to make sure you fill the tent before flipping.  The light you use will also affect time needed and end yield.  Medium also plays a part.  Hydro and coco will fill the space quicker than a compost grow. 

i grew these along with sapphire scout and vegged like normal and had one of my best results, good producer from hso

i would say 5-6 weeks or more if you want.

• Like 2

Hello mate

Thank you for the prompt reply 

I have a 600w light and a couple of grows under my belt which went well despite zero training techniques etc which I am just starting to think about now, reading about topping and LST etc that I might gingerly try my hand at this time. Medium is clay pebbles. 

I guess my aims are as usual, to fill the jars with quality bud, but realise I'm on a bit of a learning curve. 

So possibly 6 - 8 weeks? 

Ta

• Like 1

Got one of these currently drying. Was a freebie and is smelling great. Didn't give it the full love it required though as it was slightly longer flowering than the rest of my tent and i needed to pull them all down :crybaby:

• Like 2

Thanks for that guys and very nice to meet you

I bought them very recently from a website called UK Skunkworks if that helps...

• Like 1