Hot pots

Smokey90

Thought it felt warm last night my 15ish l plastic round pot full of coco but i was smashed so put it down to that.. watered it tonight and felt the water in the top of the pot that takes about 5 mins to drain out and it was easy over 25 if not 30+ really fucking warm and it was not that hot going in its been is a coldish bathroom all afternoon 

the light has been of for the last 12 hours and i dont use a heat mat growing on basically a concrete floor???

Im a bit worried it might go up like compost heaps can but its wet as fuck so cant?

Also my run of is cold but the pot is warm and the plant is a beast ready in a week or so only on water 

Some one needs to tell me this is normal as google thought i was on about some lasses top 

Sounds odd to me, have you actually took a temperature reading of the pot.

sure your not tripping ? lol 

What brand of coco is it? Have you added anything else to the coco.

intriguing :g: 

• Like 2

Just been in there now and its fuckin odd all right its just 1 plant in a 1.2x1.2 and its warm my other 8 were not like that at all in a 2.4 x 1.2 not even dry yet ???

this warm 1 looks like it could go on for a week or 2 more yet and half my other tent was full of the same strain as this...

This beast was a mother 

Need to get in to 2020 and learn how to upload pics 

I could be well off here but I'll give it a shot...

You say the pot in particular used to be a mother? If that plant is bigger than the rest and drinking faster then the lower moisture content could possibly make the sides of the pot feel slightly warmer

Without taking actual measurements it sounds like you're winding yourself up over nothing tbh lol

• Like 1