Geek Beast

I hadn't seen it till you just said.. 

The model I'm looking at has an efficiency of 2. 78umol though so I'm not sure I'm looking at the right one? 

I like the added ir/uv channels and that you can choose when to run them. 

Other than that they do look pretty similar to lumatek/maxibright/Scopex models.. 

Competitive price, but I haven't factored in delivery/import tax mind.. 

Interesting though your right. 

• Like 1

@Dodgee not out yet, 2.78umol is the current offer.

I like the way they have positioned the bars closer together at either end for a better spread too. 

Now I just wish someone would put some diodes on the side of the frame to max out the footprint! 

migro have a review of it on yoopube, they reckon its the bollox.

the figures seem to stack up, unlike a lot of Chinese market imporpts, but i would still go for a scopex, just in case there were any warranty issues, it would cost a fair old wedge to send it back to Chy-na

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bigbadbillybob said:

migro have a review of it on yoopube, they reckon its the bollox.

the figures seem to stack up, unlike a lot of Chinese market imporpts, but i would still go for a scopex, just in case there were any warranty issues, it would cost a fair old wedge to send it back to Chy-na

Par maps ect look good but what about the spectrum?

seen plenty of leds with good par maps but most seem to be either too blue or too red.

scopex are almost twice the price tbf, those need comparing to the Zeus and gavita fixtures

Edited by K71