growers ark - any good?

sweettooth

Started off with canna but moved to vitalink for the simplicity of a simple veg and bloom feed, then vitalink changed their product line and moved to an A & B type feed. Ive always liked the style of a veg and then a bloom feed, I've never really understood using the same A and B all the way through, with vitalink, you need to add the extra buddy which is the lighter pk additive and then a switch to pk13/14 during peak flower with a move back to buddy. I do like their finale product which I use in the last week or 2 with great success. I see a lot of the 420 team and old timers use growers ark... my local hydro store doesn't stock it so would have to be an Internet purchase. Alwayd had great results but interested in peoples opinions 

my current regime is

during veg-

vitalink A & B, grow genius mono silicic acid, vitalink root stim and vitalink cal mag

early flower -

vitalink A and B, grow genius mono silicic acid, buddah trees pre flower burst

flower -

Vitalink A and B, vitalink buddy, grow genius mono silicic acid. (switch from buddy to pk during week 5 to 6)

last week or 2 of flower - 

Vitalink finale

last 3 days flushed with Ph'd water

Decent nutrients at a fair price with great customer service. They are always at the end of the phone if you have any issues and will always get you delivery out to you as promised

What i liked was the fact they had extra traces for when you dont want to feed strong, I also love the first feed too as you dont need to worry too much about overfeeding young plants 

Edited by cannaboy_420
  • Like 5

Been using growers ark coco range for years. I only use the grow and bloom a and b and that’s it ! Cracking plants everytime ! You can pay I think 20 squid to send a sample of your water to them and they will make you nutrients to work with your local water 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I've used them for the current crop and they're looking fat and tasty. I'm sending water sample off today and got an online delivery yesterday, next day delivery and email updates, spot on. Feed chart is easy to follow and I've heard plenty of good things about them on here. Definitely worth a try. 

• Like 1