Run out of canna boost

Firstimegrower_420

At title says ive ran out of boost, was planning on picking up today but for unforseen reasons im now unable to get my hands on it so the earliest for a delivery is next Thursday if purchasing online... 

I'm coming into week 8 of flower so is there anyrhjng I can add at this final stage... miracle grow maybe? 

I've probably got about 15ml in dregs. 

Thanks 

• Like 1

as above, save your cash, boosters are only really meant to supplement growth betwen weeks 4 -7 anyway, but they make very very little diffeence.

i stopped using them years ago.

• Like 6

The only boost it gives is to the nute company's bottom line.

E2A

Also week 8 of flower I'd probably be tapering off the nutes anyway now you'll want at least a week of plain water before the chop.

Edited by NezA
E2A
  • Like 4

Ive never known anyone whittle so much about their grow lol

Slow down mate and think about it. Why, at 8 weeks, are you looking to force your plants to feed. They are coming to the end so you need to be doing the exact opposite

And I'd sooner shit in my food than feed miracle grow

Owd 

• Like 14

I'm a dick i got my weeks wrong im at the end of week 7 on Monday so im on day 47 of 55/60 x2 plants and x1 55/65 plant. 

I won't buy anymore and will just use the dregs tonight in my 55/65 day plant and phase things down with my 55/60 days, 

Thanks for your replies. 

• Like 2

My plants are 8 weeks tomorrow in coco and are being fed at 0.8ec and they've been at that for nearly a week. Plus all the way through the flowering period they've had just Growers Ark A+B bloom and a bit of rootstim and they are still a lovely green colour

Owd

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Owderb said:

My plants are 8 weeks tomorrow in coco and are being fed at 0.8ec and they've been at that for nearly a week. Plus all the way through the flowering period they've had just Growers Ark A+B bloom and a bit of rootstim and they are still a lovely green colour

Owd

Hi Owderb. Do you bother using the Growers Ark extra traces with your nutes please?

• Like 1

I did a side by side grow, same plants on 2 wilma bases, one I used a boost and the other I didn't. I got 6g more from using the boost. As most others have said, bin the boost as its bollox.

If you really want to throw some more sugar at them this late in the game, use blackstrap molasses (disolve some in hot water) it's cheap as piss and pretty much the same as most boosts, and probably doesn't do much either. Best just use a decent A and B, add some extra traces if you will and maybe some pk13/14. Some will say you don't need the extra traces or pk but I think the plants do benefit from this feed.

Just use water to flush as well, flush aids are even bigger bollox than boosts.