Graveda Grasspresso 10T

Flamedodger

As promised folks, a little write up on the Graveda Grasspresso 10T rosin press.

Unfortunately I won’t be including a press report, as I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing  loland I only have a bit of outdoor puff that is a little fluffy for smashing.

So I ordered this last Friday and had confirmation of shipping the following morning, it’s said 5 days when I ordered it and it was spot on, decent as it came from Germany.

It was encapsulated in polystyrene and in a thick cardboard box all good, no package damage.

large.E902DA11-3C7D-4B17-A460-083EA1296D18.jpeg

Unwrapped in all its glory.

large.DF6F85F9-F435-47FD-9074-EF5E425BFA87.jpeg

I have to say, the build quality looks great, the enclosure is all one part and welded and the bolts and screws look to be stainless. Decent manual, but not for pressing flower I might add.

The compact size is absolutely what I wanted.

large.E9EC5333-C0D3-453E-A6B5-F0ACF6FF83BD.jpeg

Each plate has two heating elements and a thermometer in the centre. The controls are easy to understand after a read of the decent manual.

large.F700BDC4-9E85-43A5-AAB0-166DF04C22F1.jpeg

Sorry I can’t post any pics of honey running down parchment, I’m going to put it away till I crop in January when I’ll put it through it’s paces and add to this thread.

So far though, I don’t see how you can go wrong for £362 delivered.

Stay safe folk:smokin:

Edited by Flamedodger
Numpty
  • Like 14

So I’ve borrowed  an oz from a fellow grower, they’re my grows’ sisters. I’ve ordered some 90 micron bags. I have some parchment that I got with the tariq, but like the tariq it’s cheap shite. Any recommendations for a good parchment for 60mm x 120mm plates on a 10t press?

@vapefiend, it looks like you only have a roll of oil slick wrap. Should I get it or wait till other parchments are in stock? I guess the best ones sell out :yep:

6 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

When u doing the press then

Here’s the dilemma, I’ve got about 3/4 Oz to last till I crop and can’t afford to waste any with noobish pressing mistakes :rofl:. Sorry mate gonna have to wait till January, but plenty of time for some research  :mellow:

Edited by Flamedodger
  • Like 1

@Ccs141 I sacrificed 2g of bud mate. Glad I took the plunge :D

After advice from my little bro, he talked me through my first press and I didn’t manage to explode the bag......progress!

In the press at 79°c 2.5min press increasing the pressure ver slowly.

large.1FA63462-35C3-4F53-854A-56193B1A1894.jpeg

Finished product 0.2g ~ 10% yield. Not too bad for the first effort.

large.D44E6552-9B83-4353-B3AE-8DF272A84387.jpeg

Roll on next harvest, when I can really put it through its paces :skin_up:

Ive ordered some vape concentrate to mix with it and a vape cart. I’ll post pre press vape experience when they arrive :yep:

• Like 3

For small amounts it’s not worth using a bag , just pre press the weed Into a puck then press. It also helps to use an outer layer of foil parchment outside the parchment you use for pressing. Helps stop the parchment deforming or tearing .:oldtoker:

• Like 6

Good job @Flamedodger

Highsqueeze do a great paper. Really thick and I can get 3 to 4 presses of each piece easy.

But why not a proper atomiser and mod and vape in its true form? I'm confused why one goes to the effort of avoiding chemicals in making the extract and then mix it with chemicals to consume.

Your choices of course, but I would look into the sai or sequoia atomisers as they are pretty cheap and great fun.....

Edited by M Pamplemousse
Spelling

8 minutes ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Good job @Flamedodger

Highsqueeze do a great paper. Really thick and I can get 3 to 4 presses of each piece easy.

But why not a proper atomiser and mod and vape in its true form? I'm confused why one goes to the effort of avoiding chemicals in making the extract and then mix it with chemicals to consume.

Your choices of course, but I would look into the sai or sequoia atomisers as they are pretty cheap and great fun.....

I have a mate who’s got an enail with pid, glass etc, for me, but I won’t see him until Christmas.

Cheers for the tip on parchment, I actually bought a big roll of commercial parchment and it seems to work ok :yep: 

Just a quick Q. Do you empty your bags out and soak them in iso or similar after use? I’ve been messing about with the press and it definitely gives a better press using the 90 micron bags, but they do seem to hold a lot of resin once pressed. 

As for the press, I can’t fault it for the money. I priced all parts up for building my own and could save myself £50 at the most. Build quality looks good, the powder coated finish is excellent. Most important is you can change parts easily if they go tits up, or upgrade if you want.

• Like 2

You all seem to like bleached parchment . Lakeland’s used to do “if you care” brand of parchment which is unbleached , it’s my personal preference I don’t like bleached ..

• Like 2

Less a case of liking, more of case of availablity.

Take your point re bleaching. I'm not concerned but some might so good to have options.....