Forgiving/ resilient fems and advice please

Shaggy1

Hello guys hows it going? 

I've been looking at rgsc for quite a while now and there's quite a few strains I'm interested in, but as im a newbie i wondering what peoples recommendations would be for a relatively easy to grow fem strain?

I'm growing indoors also. 

I do prefer the take your face off cant even hold a conversation sorta weed but also need something for the days when i need to function like a normal member of society,, so im thinking 2 indica and 1 sativa. The affie and purkle is what i leaning to for indica but its a hard choice cus im tempted to buy all the femslol

So what would peoples recommendations be? 

i like the look of what @panik

Is doing and how he operates and cares for what he does. I have read alot of stuff on this sub forum but I'll be fucked if i can remember most of itlol:skin_up:

I do also have loads of questions about the landrace, heirloom strains which really interest me but as im new i dont want to buy some and fuck them up and possibly lose genetics that should be saved, so I'll wait until i have more experience then start having a dabble in that:yahoo:

So anyone that can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated 

Shaggy:smokin:

• Like 1