What vape?

Growgreen

@Growgreen  (Hybid)Make sure its uk spec as jungle hut have them on evil bay at that sort of price and are north American spec, but if  uk and the upgraded model then its cheap

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 1

Just to correct what i said about valve rattle on the Hybrid , i found the problem , the spring in mine was dislodged from its seating so valve could move about , guess it was a friday afternoon build or thrown around in transit? Anyhow thats sorted now.

Can't believe you love Storz & Bickel but would ignore their Mighty or Crafty Plus portable vapes? 

They're both great, but I prefer the Crafty due to having a regular USB charger, so I can use my power bank while out and about. 

I didn't even mention pre filling their little herb pots. :yep:

@Slippy One If you meant me iv'e not got one of the mighty portables as they remind me of Iolite butane ones due to all the fins, but i know there a good vape , well mates is still going strong and hits the spot.

my go to portable was a Argo , Hamered it for 18 months , took the pace well, finish wears off though. now just use cheapies for prtables as wasted loads on £100-150 ish ones and killed them. Pre fill are great for micro doses with Hybrid on whip ,

Tiny Might if youre going portable, and generally to be honest - I would argue its a bit big to whip out and 'shake it baby' and so is the cloud when youre al fresco. It creams up (milk is to gentle imo lol ) and blasts big clouds...you can hide the device, but not the rip lol...

... and stay at home, StickyBrick for me, I like artisan vapes, and every one ive got gets the spot on 1 bowl. VapCap, TM and Runt. Runt is new, and I wonder why to be honest.

But if you like sippers, then the IQs are good for a larger bowl and good flavour, and the pax3 is convenient and stealthy.