Ridiculously Overstuffed Veg Room

large.vegRoom.jpg

I've gone completely over the top in the veg room again. The room is only 1m² but as I'm always wanting to try different things it gets out of hand now and again.

In there at the moment is Chem Fuego, Critical Super Silver Haze, GG#4 bx4, Holy Grail Kush (possibly), Jupiter OG, Lemon Garlic OG, Lemon Thai Kush, OG Ringo (male), Runtz, Sunshine Daydream, Zkittles s1. I'll have to cull a few - still choosing yet.

• Like 17

Well they look healthy.  I wouldn't kill any.  If they grow faster than you can cope with them before transferring to your flowering tent , I would just cut them back.  Would be a shame to destroy any.  Nice picture! ;)

Edited by Lancaster8
  • Like 10

Can totally relate, just managed to squeeze a 1 ltr pot into my packed tent, it's only 80cm2 but i know if i get a bigger one i'll just max that out too. Is your flower room too full to accommodate any of them? 

• Like 5
On 14/11/2020 at 0:44 AM, yddraig said:

large.vegRoom.jpg

I've gone completely over the top in the veg room again. The room is only 1m² but as I'm always wanting to try different things it gets out of hand now and again.

In there at the moment is Chem Fuego, Critical Super Silver Haze, GG#4 bx4, Holy Grail Kush (possibly), Jupiter OG, Lemon Garlic OG, Lemon Thai Kush, OG Ringo (male), Runtz, Sunshine Daydream, Zkittles s1. I'll have to cull a few - still choosing yet.

lol Looks just like my baby veg room. Love the strain selection going down here 

• Like 7
On 11/14/2020 at 8:37 AM, Lancaster8 said:

Well they look healthy.  I wouldn't kill any.  If they grow faster than you can cope with them before transferring to your flowering tent , I would just cut them back.

:yep:  4 of the biggest will be going into the flowering room in a week which should help.

Trouble is I can't just keep adding plants forever - I've got to decide which I'm going to keep, though I probably will put the surplus plants in to flower instead of just binning them.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the biggest pot size you have in there?   What size is your veg tent?   Trying to get head around having 2 different tents, or rather, the 2 i have one 1mx0.5m square, the other 2mx1m squared.    What light do you use in your vegging tent?     

• 1 month later...

Give a couple of cuts to mates then you can always get it back if you missing it..free up some space for more gems :yep: 

Unless yer mates are kinda like mines and could nae grow a toenail properly lol  

• Like 1