1 day high ph?

Raggajj

Hi I’m running an iws flood and drain system with coco 60/40 with the full bio green food range

ysterday I filled my reseviour but I ran out of ph down so I didn’t feed em today I missed the grow shop after work so again I haven’t fed them they are looking a bit floppy and need a feed as I usually feed tm twice a day. Shall I jst give em the feed with a ph of 7.0 and rectify the reseviour TMZ or should I let em go hungry again until tmrw? Thanks j

Been Many times iv dumped none ph'd water over my aqua farms when smashed and its made fuck all difference id remember in bed and just rinse then with normal ph the next day 

I personally wouldn't. If they are in flower then you have no choice but to feed them as once they droop from lack of water In flower they very rarely pull themselves back up. If you're in veg then why not make a foliar spray up and spray them with that. At least it wont effect the ph value of the coco then you can get some ph down tomorrow. 

Edited by The-green-shark

• 4 weeks later...

A feed or two with a high pH wont cause much trouble. The substrate drying out to the point of wilting is absolutely disastrous however.

Keep them watered at all costs, I would suggest flushing through with a bit extra once you sort the pH down to push out any solution sitting on the pots with the higher pH