Blue Kush and Cheese XXL autos

Vapehead

I won a Cheese XXL auto and Critical Cheese auto in one giveaway and decided to to start growing again. Am an old member who had to stop 4 years ago. I had a tiny set up then but now have a different place and a much bigger tent - 1.2x1.2x2.2m. I used to grow in soil but will now be growing in 4 DWC oxypots. I also won 3 Sweet Seeds autos in another giveaway. I wanted to grow all the giveaways together on this first run but it's too impractical given the wide ranging finishing times. The 4 strains I have chosen are Cheese XXL, Blue Kush, Cream Mandarine XL (Sweet Seeds - won in giveaway) and Mazar (Dutch Passion). Am really looking forward to trying the Blue Kush and Cheese XXL. :yes: Has anyone grown them? Do they get tall? Are they fussy feeders? How do they smoke/vape? I've grown a few Dinafem photoperiod strains before and they were always lovely plants and an excellent smoke/vape.

All germinated last week quickly and easily without issues. The plants are 6 days old today and are ready to be placed into their oxypots. I'll hopefully be able to do that tomorrow. They're currently under a 300w CFL. I'll be using a 400w HPS and 315 CDM for flowering. Am also doing a grow diary for the first time: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/413309-first-ever-dwc-grow-and-diary-mixed-strain-autos/&

Some pics of my set up and plants.

large.5fa20b1240fb7_TheChosenOnes.JPG

large.5fa20772d9c9a_SettingUpContinuesResized.JPG

First one up - Auto Mazar.

large.5fa4482639301_FirstSeedling-AutoMazar.jpg

Seedlings day 1.

large.5fa5e790e9aaf_Day1.jpg

Blue Kush's Rootit cube was raised before and after germination. The only plant to do that. 

large.5fa5e7905abd2_BlueHash-raisedcube.jpg

Inside the tent - day 3

large.5fa80f98b743d_InsidetheTent-Day3.jpg

These 2 were taken earlier on yesterday - day 6.

large.5faa9c146bce6_Day6-SidePic.jpglarge.5faa9c13dc548_Day6-AerialView.jpg

:bong:

Edited by Vapehead