Plant magic oldtimers

Piper.180

Hi all, I'm starting a grow soon and I'm going to be using plant magics oldtimers range. Would love some advice from people who have used it. 

Should I stick to the official feeding schedule for the grow and bloom or is there a better way? 

@Marky1000 thanks for the input mate:yep: I wasn't sure if it's best to use 50% of what the schedule recommends like you have to with other nutes. I've grown with PMs OT range once before but it was a long time ago and I honestly can't remember what I did. I do remember having a problem mid flower but never worked out what it was that caused it. 

@Piper.180 I used to star my cuttings or seeds in little starter pots then in to 1 or 2 ltr pots then into 11 ltr pots. 
Be about 2 in each pots. 2 weeks in the 11 ltr pots then I would flip into flower. 

• Like 1

@Marky1000 on my last grow (the grow where I used PMs OT range) my final pot size was 16ltr fabric pots. I've just got some 22ltr fabric pots for the final pots but after having a read up I'm now thinking this maybe overkill. Tbh the roots filled the 16ltr pots last time so I thought the next run could possibly benefit with a lager pot size. 

Edited by Piper.180

@Marky1000 going to use the PM soil. I was going to use Plagron batmix because I suspected a pH problem when I used PM soil but changed my mind and decided to see it through with the PM soil. I've only done about 4 or 5 grows before so I'm still pretty new to all this and my last one was about 4 - 5 years ago.