Strains to look for in 2021

GuerillaOG

I don't see this strain by HI-Breed project called Hi Grade around anymore, yet this is the most powerful and tastiest weed in existence,  seeds are regs only and 15 cost 200 euros on their website.

So there must be more out there..... ? ? ?? >> <3large_hig.png

• Like 2

@Funk P These days nae idea mate good luck tryin to get anything that resembles genuine skunk from seed companies these days

The smottie remix is as close as I have come to finding some and they tend to be very cheese dominant with some surprises thrown in 

• Like 5

first 2021 harvest will be 4 brain damage plus 1 blueberry chopping sometime in march, problem is though the blueberry grows twice as tall as the brain damage not sure how to handle it yet, but i'm sure i'll think of something

• Like 1

some IHG stuff (went into mud today as it happens), cherry gorilla F2 and a chem 4 cross,got a couple of HSO chemdawg regs,might chuck them in too.

• Like 1

Smile and her heritage are top of my list for 2021 :) with Tangie by crockett, and Destroyer by cannabiogen very high behind her.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Funk P said:

Where can you get some real skunk? I've heard of Sam skunkman and blueksysvienna who likes to tell people he's got the real shit

I got the Ancestral Skunk to look through, looking around on the net the germ rate could be really ast low as 10%

large.newadditions.jpg

I also have loads of skunk crosses to look through I don't buy in to the expensive stuff (most I spent was £100 on UGORG's #1 F2's) I have a lot of subbie seeds to look through too, I'm not looking for any one thing in particular I just want a wide selection to choose from and see what pops up but saying that I'm leaning towards Skunk and Durban(not cookies)

large.newsubbies.jpglarge.RegSeeds.jpg

Fuck the hype train, go subbie or go old school there's some bargains to be had for old decent genetics with possible germination issues.

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, Exhale said:

I got the Ancestral Skunk to look through, looking around on the net the germ rate could be really ast low as 10%

large.newadditions.jpg

I also have loads of skunk crosses to look through I don't buy in to the expensive stuff (most I spent was £100 on UGORG's #1 F2's) I have a lot of subbie seeds to look through too, I'm not looking for any one thing in particular I just want a wide selection to choose from and see what pops up but saying that I'm leaning towards Skunk and Durban(not cookies)

large.newsubbies.jpglarge.RegSeeds.jpg

Fuck the hype train, go subbie or go old school there's some bargains to be had for old decent genetics with possible germination issues.

Same here!  Got the skunkman #1 x Hawaiian indica  and skunkman #1 x haze.  Also just managed to pop one of maybe 20 sweet tooth beans.  Again, old but interesting!  Also managed to pop some old subbies C3x cheese are coming around slowly.  As is the single sweet tooth.  Managed to make some of my own sweet tooth which are absolutely flying along.  Got some soma lavender which I assume are F2 doing nicely enough.  Also some very old mosca negra tsi fly x alegria which stink like hell but are still tiny!  Old stuff is fun.

;)

• Like 9

If it’s old school Skunk you’re after, try The Nature farm. I’ve been looking into them recently and they use a Male Skunk that predates anything I’ve ever heard of.. It’s a U.S. Breeder based in Oregon I think? But only accepts cash in post internationally.. It’s referred to as Uncle fester Skunk? They’ve got loads of Old School strains and a few new ones crossed to it anyway... @ukbudz is doing a diary of Chem4 x Skunk#18.. There’s a big thread on a US forum about him. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Old stuff is fun

Yeah man, some of those Underground Seeds Collective beans are 6+ years old and they came up no problem I just bang them in the dirt, if it comes up game on with a big grin if not just bang another seed in, I've got hundreds to try, try again :D

I have to stay away from @panik's website now I could bankrupt myself buying old stock lol 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Yeah man, some of those Underground Seeds Collective beans are 6+ years old and they came up no problem I just bang them in the dirt, if it comes up game on with a big grin if not just bang another seed in, I've got hundreds to try, try again :D

I have to stay away from @panik's website now I could bankrupt myself buying old stock lol 

You and I both!

;)

• Like 5

5 hours ago, GSZZ said:

Destroyer by cannabiogen

Hey dude, have you grown or smoked this before ?

Had my eye on it for a while, had been choosing between it with, Western Winds an Y Griega, an went with these.