Organic living coco

West335

Hi so I've been growing hydro for a while now and am looking at going organic and doing like a living coco. Was gonna start with ecothrive Coco charge with biosys. Is there anything else I need to use? Would anybody recommend anything different to achieve this? 

Thanks!

14 hours ago, West335 said:

Was gonna start with ecothrive Coco charge with biosys.

Both of these you will need to keep adding, mainly as the coco is not live like soil. I'm not sure you could make it behave like soil as it lacks the different elements of soil.

I use coco, with charge and biosys but they need to be reapplied regularly. I would not class my substrate as living, its an inert substrate soaked in biosys but its easily washed out.

13 minutes ago, InMyPocket said:

Both of these you will need to keep adding, mainly as the coco is not live like soil. I'm not sure you could make it behave like soil as it lacks the different elements of soil.

I use coco, with charge and biosys but they need to be reapplied regularly. I would not class my substrate as living, its an inert substrate soaked in biosys but its easily washed out.

Yeah I probably misunderstood it a bit lol quite new to this! Just want my bud to taste better but too far down learning the Coco way to want to change completely right now 

For the taste of soil, look into the yellow bottle Euro Bloom range. If anything, the flower was tastier than soil, as the plants were happy as pigs in shit. These nutrients are new and organic, only problem is they need fresh feed every few days or they get slimey. 

11 minutes ago, West335 said:

Yeah I probably misunderstood it a bit lol quite new to this! Just want my bud to taste better but too far down learning the Coco way to want to change completely right now 

You add charge monthly and biosys every 2 weeks. I hope it does something as I use it!!

The worst tasting bud I've had was burnt by the lights. I hope not to do that again.....

8 minutes ago, InMyPocket said:

You add charge monthly and biosys every 2 weeks. I hope it does something as I use it!!

The worst tasting bud I've had was burnt by the lights. I hope not to do that again.....

Yeah I bleached mine my first run ha. kinda wanna stop having to nutrient every single run aswell. Low on time, every bit of time helps 

• Like 1