Sweet seeds Jack47 fast version

Trashedagain77

Hi folks just wondering if any of you have ran the jack47 fast version and wanted to know ; how long did you take her? and what was the yield like? Also, and most importantly, what was the smoke report? 

Thanks in advance. Peace. 

P. S. Did anyone get a wide leaved version which was squat in stature? 

• Like 2

Run them twice, 14 seeds in total. They all took over 9 weeks, a couple were closer to 10. Yield was ok to good.

Mostly medium sized plants with some taller ones. 

Had a few very ‘jacky smelling phenos, these were the best to smoke, uplifting, long lasting balanced high, lovely flavour and yielded well. 

Found them really easy to grow at the right temps and feed levels. 
My mate grow a pack out, his room suffered with cold temps and they didn’t do well at all!

Edited by custard ears
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2020 at 10:32 PM, Trashedagain77 said:

P. S. Did anyone get a wide leaved version which was squat in stature? 

I have got one on this run!

Short, stocky as hell and very dark massive leaves..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It must be ak47 dominant pheno I presume due to the squat stature and wide indica leaves. Mines hanging now not the best yield but was put in later (10 days) than my others as I thought it would end up tall but was completely the opposite and was slow to get going in veg then just steady growth after. I did nip it and almost wished I'd not as I think it resented it. Looking forward to the smoke later next week. I'll put a snoke report up. Peace. 

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply by the way custard ears I appreciate your info and I'd probably run these again as I have 3 left and interested in different phenos. I took mine 63 days as getting nice Amber and looked cooked. Getting a fresh floral scent thus far tiny trace of lemon too. Can't wait to try but first must dry! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

the fast version looks to be finishing the same as my normal version of this strain

what is the benefit of fast versions?

thought they flowered faster might not ve the case

• Like 2

I've read a few times on various threads now that the "fast" version is no faster barring the Quick kush from Sweets. Although I'm happy with my fast jack47 I'd opt for the standard version next time as no ruderalis involved then which I feel would be best. Peace. 

• Like 1

On 18/12/2020 at 9:06 PM, ratdog said:

the fast version looks to be finishing the same as my normal version of this strain

what is the benefit of fast versions?

Hi ratdog!

Our fast version has a faster flowering period than its 'normal' version. Perhaps due to a different and unusual phenotype, you will have a later flowering time. 

Sweet smokes!
- Apolo

• Like 1

My fast jack47 turned out nice it's pretty strong stuff to be fair and I would well recommend it to anyone. My pheno was short and stout unlike what I was expecting but delivered some nice buds which have a floral lemon with a touch of herbs, well nice tasting very fresh. I think it will be better still in a couple of weeks as only just jarred up.