Dry ice hash? Seeded bud? Cream of the crop

Bushmat

Evening All, 

I'm currently stuck in a dilemma! 

I've got a little darling that has been pollanated!

She's nearly full flower and there's probably one seed per bud showing . (that I can see) it's never happened before. 

I was thinking about making some dry ice hash! With the buds. Should I dry them first or go green and keep it alive? 

The whole process looks interesting and I'm willing to give it a try 

The buds are looking extremely frosty so I think I should get some good results. 

Or Should I just let them grow and enter them in the cream of the crop???? lollarge.compress1603305258719.jpglarge.compress1603305258307.jpglarge.compress1603305257801.jpg

Any advice or tips will be much appreciated! 

You might find they are quite full of seed when you break them open, as generally they are only externally visible when fully ripe and ready..

Seeded bud still smokes/vapes pretty well tbh (just gotta remove the seed & husk first). Making it into bubble hash from fresh frozen would give you the best quality, but by far the smallest yield. Drying it first would give you a good yield of some pretty great kief.

• Like 2

If its 1 in a tent full get rid but if not gooo ogle how to remove seeds uk 420 and smoke and enjoy better than shite you buy 

• Like 1

There was a time when no one would think twice about seeds in weed, ok it's a little job to take the seeds out when you roll up but it's not hardship really. I can't imagine only one plant in the room has been seeded though.

Options are smoke it (it looks lovely)

Dry it and make hash

If you're feeling flush, buy a magic butter machine and wap it in there...… this would be my favoured option (i'm getting right into edibles now).

• Like 1

Yeah you can smoke seeded bud & it will be Okish miss one seed in a joint thought & it’s not fun. 

ive not done the dry ice runs only normal Ice runs with seeded plants,if it was me that’s what I would do rather than risk a seed popping in a joint let alone a bong ect.

Guess it depends as well just how seeded it is.

Edited by onetime

And here I am thinking about the newspaper trick to deseed the weed from the none western world....I think I'm used to more weight in seed that smokeables from the last decade or so!

• Like 1