Growshop Recomendation on amendments

Jixxx

1 hour ago, GSZZ said:

Thats standard garden centre stock, try there instead of the grow shop.

Whatever.... Just what a store to buy it and send it europe wide.Not easy for me to come up with a store were you can get it especially kelp. It will be nice to havê a store with it all it would be chipper in the package.

6 minutes ago, Jixxx said:

Whatever.... Just what a store to buy it and send it europe wide.Not easy for me to come up with a store were you can get it especially kelp. It will be nice to havê a store with it all it would be chipper in the package.

Aye but unfortunately they're not the kind of thing most growshops stock. Garden centres do. Probably online garden centres too.

If you want all of those ingredients and a few more in one convenient package all shipped from the same shop I would recommend Ecothrive Life Cycle soil amendment.

Stocked by our site sponsor here:

https://diyleduk.com/products/ecothrive-indoor-organics-life-cycle

Hth

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Dodgee said:

Aye but unfortunately they're not the kind of thing most growshops stock. Garden centres do. Probably online garden centres too.

If you want all of those ingredients and a few more in one convenient package all shipped from the same shop I would recommend Ecothrive Life Cycle soil amendment.

Stocked by our site sponsor here:

https://diyleduk.com/products/ecothrive-indoor-organics-life-cycle

Hth

Even in garden centers very few havê and normally just onde product. I just want to buy it all in the same store. No matter to me what kind of online store it is.

Edited by Dodgee
Spam

34 minutes ago, HippyHair said:

Try ebay of all things

as HippyHair said ebay  except for green Sand I looked for it for years on UK sites I take it you are following an American recipe 

On 18/10/2020 at 9:26 AM, Jimboo said:

as HippyHair said ebay  except for green Sand I looked for it for years on UK sites I take it you are following an American recipe 

Try glauconite

I found a site with all execept greensand. :D Almicanna and a product with it all lurpe earth vibes. Do you know them?

Edited by Jixxx

7 minutes ago, Jixxx said:

Try glauconite

I've given that quest up years ago mate happy with multipurpose from the supermarket these days 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jixxx said:

I found a site with all execept greensand. :D Almicanna and a product with it all lurpe earth vibes. Do you know them?

no mate some of the no-tillers might 

• 2 months later...

I stumbled across a site called indoor organics the other day while researching no-till

Not used them myself but by the look of it they have virtually everything you need to start and maintain a no till. Not sure how much shipping will add up to once you get a few bits though! 

:hippy:

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

Indoor Organics UK is fine to use mate, have ordered stuff from them in the past and never had any issues, delivery usually around 4-5 days. As previously says though garden centres are a good place to look as well as likely being cheaper, places like amazon etc always an option.

On 11/01/2021 at 9:03 AM, healingofanation said:

I stumbled across a site called indoor organics the other day while researching no-till

Not used them myself but by the look of it they have virtually everything you need to start and maintain a no till. Not sure how much shipping will add up to once you get a few bits though! 

:hippy:

I saw them a day ago as well looking for Gaia green products. It looks like they have done some stuff with ecothrive as well. The life cycle organic top dress has both their names on it. 

I know it’s not quite related but I saw another product called fish shit that was comparable to the ecothrive tea, it says  “eco system in a bottle”. Has anyone used this with amended soils, does it work?

Edited by Whatwentwrong

ebay has green sand it’s £8.99 a kilo. It has it as greensand with no space. The seller is green hand organics. Sounds pretty decent and has free delivery.

at £9 it’s getting bought and put in. I seem to be able to stay organic for about 6 weeks using super soil, Dolomite lime and microbe teas. The mg deficiency hasn’t shown its self this time round but the plants still seem to run out of nitrogen at around 5-6 weeks so end up putting liquids in.

Edited by Whatwentwrong