Gorilla girl and sweet gelato

K-B

Hello sweet seeds and uk420. 

It's been a fair while since I have posted on the forum and I haven't been very active growing either. 

Recently I decided to start growing again with a scaled down set up.

I now have a small 60x60x160cm tent and a 250w HID. I was using a 150w quantum board LED from diyleduk, but it's getting cold in my loft and it worked out cheaper to heat the tent with a more powerful light other than using supplemental heating along side the LED. 

Currently I have 2 gorilla girl auto plants which are around 3.5 weeks into full flower and looking ok. They're only small-ish but the buds are looking nice and smelling even better. They're not really too far off of being done (one is gonna be another week, maybe 2, and the other will be around 3 weeks) so I have just planted 2 sweet gelato autos today in the hopes of getting a 2 plant perpetual grow going.

I do not have any photos right now, I more made this thread now to make sure I get some photos and get it going later. I really look forward to getting involved with the forum and hopefully some old friends again.

I'll post again later with some photos.

Cheers.

• Like 3

Hi my friend, thanks for the participation in the comp and for sharing your dairy. It will be interesting for sure;)

Sweet smokes and good luck!
jaypp

• Like 3

Welcome back @K-B try reversing your intake and out take when using the led in a cold space in winter, ie suck in at the top and extract out the bottom, pulling the heat down over the canopy and pots. Yep i hear you thats not what your ment to do. You might get the temps needed that way. It's how i run all winter.

Best of growing and enjoy the harvest in a few weeks.

Toke...

• Like 2