14 x Powerplant Autos and 3 fems and 7 other autos non DP. ....

Ganggreen3

Starting a Diary here as this is my first Auto Grow (been splitting beans 12+yrs).

I usually rtw on a d.i.y system with blue wilma feeders 90 ltr res'.

Coco is my medium of choice ñormally ,ive just done a run with plagron feeds last run but plan to go bk to canna a & b and boost .... is the lucas formula better as ec creeps up with no flush ?!,dont wanna lock em out first auto run ...

Im also starting 3 DP Powerplants fems to take cuts from after the autos .

System will be 4 x 600w on tubes/closed reflectors (10" rvk ),intake 8" rvk a1 outtake 10"a2 rvk 10" filer 3 ft long !.

What pot size is best 4 the autos ? 15 ltr enough in coco ?.

Double bedroom for space .

Edited by Ganggreen3
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to say 12 out of 14 seeds have showed so far with the Dutch Passion Auto powerplants (i think the other 2 arent far behind .

Pre soaked for 36 hrs in room temp water then into jiffys under a dome with a lizard mat was my technique :) .

Pics to follow ... .

• Like 2

Gonna be running some of these auto powerplant myself in the next few days so I'll be following along with interest.

Good luck with em!

:yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to report 14 split and 14 are in 15 ltr pots on 1 ml of canna a and b per ltr 1/2 strenth by label not ec'd it yet but ill upload tomm on here .large.PicsArt_10-29-01_45_08.jpglarge.20201109_071726_resize_1.jpglarge.20201109_071736_resize_85.jpglarge.20201109_071721_resize_30.jpglarge.20201109_071713_resize_18.jpg

• Like 3

On 28/10/2020 at 9:20 AM, Dodgee said:

Gonna be running some of these auto powerplant myself in the next few days so I'll be following along with interest.

Good luck with em!

:yinyang:

Good germ rates anyway ;) cant wait to start lst on them no topping though .

Feel free to pull up a chair team420 always welcome and hopefully this'll get interesting with a min 2400w and possibly 3600w if temps allow lol .

Edited by Ganggreen3
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi m8,ive currently got 19 dp,auto power plant left out of 21,threw 2 out small stunted all potted in 22ltr root pouches in eco,life,lite,coco+charge on the 8th October, will take some pics tomorrow when i go over to feed them k m8, theor about 1.1,mtr tall just starting to flower now roots coming out Of bottom of pots but not 100% they've fully filled their shoes like but look OK thanks to h&g,root,excellerator great stuff and vegged on advanced nutrients sensi range feed but switched to hydro,tops bio ponic bloom now with Canna boost accelerator &Pk 13/14 keep u updated k m8 good luck,chris

• Like 2

On 21/11/2020 at 1:06 AM, chris48 said:

Hi m8,ive currently got 19 dp,auto power plant left out of 21,threw 2 out small stunted

Chris, Hiya mate, hope you is well, was just wondering, Chris, did the other two, (DP niew auto PP) not germ then Chris ?, the two other auto PP's not show show ? making 14 then ?, ..... thanks in advance.

Ps; you can "Top Out" the Auto power plant, after it makes the 5th internode, beneficial energy redistribution will then commence, before the full rise of the hydrocarbon flowering hormone, "ethylene", begins yea. Due to the 30th anniversary "Power Plant" mother, she is F15+, pure line bred, so you will not be seeing issues from the Rudy thats gone into the "Pure Line" non hybridized Power Plant strain from "South Eastern Africa". was the most distributed dried flower in Dutch coffee shops, in the "Amsterdam Centrum" area, from 1989 to just a few years ago....... and can still be found there "Frequently".

This special pure strain, (Pure wild Regular, had not naturally crossed in the wild (Key), a stand alone strain), personally collected from the wild, by "Henk van dalen", in the early 1980's....... remains in the top 3 most requested DP seed, bean, or pip, to this day. And was, one of the 1st ever feminized 98% female outcomes, from the wild reg strain found and "Domesticated" by Mr cannabis himself, the man who put 10yrs in, to create all female outcomes, "Feminization".

Personally, i have on every occasion from about 2009, put 4 fem PP's in my germ list (under 10 bean total hatch), every cycle done, and can state now, even during those occasion, when you leave the timer switch on, and for get to pull it back to the timed position,......... 24/0 !! lol,............ i never had an intersex and or anemophylic / anemophilous indecent, due to it;s genetic vigor and integrity,........ now that is stable beans. It was a massive decision, not taken lightly, to rudy auto this delta9 legend.

Good luck with the new auto's Chris, on the chromo she still goes above 18%, if correctly "Pk Glossed" and "No Auxins" are used. Chris will drop in and see how they go if ok, best to all AM.

Artificial Plant Auxins =

Auxins promote stem elongation, inhibit growth of lateral buds (maintains apical dominance). They are produced in the stem, buds, and root tips. ... This produces a curving of the plant stem tip toward the light, a plant movement known as phototropism. Auxin also plays a role in maintaining apical dominance. AM

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/21/2020 at 1:06 AM, chris48 said:

Hi m8,ive currently got 19 dp,auto power plant left out of 21,threw 2 out small stunted all potted in 22ltr root pouches in eco,life,lite,coco+charge on the 8th October, will take some pics tomorrow when i go over to feed them k m8, theor about 1.1,mtr tall just starting to flower now roots coming out Of bottom of pots but not 100% they've fully filled their shoes like but look OK thanks to h&g,root,excellerator great stuff and vegged on advanced nutrients sensi range feed but switched to hydro,tops bio ponic bloom now with Canna boost accelerator &Pk 13/14 keep u updated k m8 good luck,chris

Took em down in January and was totally shocked ⁸⁸oz off the 19 power plant autos so they preform really well

• 1 month later...
On 28/11/2020 at 7:30 PM, AutoMaster said:

Chris, Hiya mate, hope you is well, was just wondering, Chris, did the other two, (DP niew auto PP) not germ then Chris ?, the two other auto PP's not show show ? making 14 then ?, ..... thanks in advance.

Ps; you can "Top Out" the Auto power plant, after it makes the 5th internode, beneficial energy redistribution will then commence, before the full rise of the hydrocarbon flowering hormone, "ethylene", begins yea. Due to the 30th anniversary "Power Plant" mother, she is F15+, pure line bred, so you will not be seeing issues from the Rudy thats gone into the "Pure Line" non hybridized Power Plant strain from "South Eastern Africa". was the most distributed dried flower in Dutch coffee shops, in the "Amsterdam Centrum" area, from 1989 to just a few years ago....... and can still be found there "Frequently".

This special pure strain, (Pure wild Regular, had not naturally crossed in the wild (Key), a stand alone strain), personally collected from the wild, by "Henk van dalen", in the early 1980's....... remains in the top 3 most requested DP seed, bean, or pip, to this day. And was, one of the 1st ever feminized 98% female outcomes, from the wild reg strain found and "Domesticated" by Mr cannabis himself, the man who put 10yrs in, to create all female outcomes, "Feminization".

Personally, i have on every occasion from about 2009, put 4 fem PP's in my germ list (under 10 bean total hatch), every cycle done, and can state now, even during those occasion, when you leave the timer switch on, and for get to pull it back to the timed position,......... 24/0 !! lol,............ i never had an intersex and or anemophylic / anemophilous indecent, due to it;s genetic vigor and integrity,........ now that is stable beans. It was a massive decision, not taken lightly, to rudy auto this delta9 legend.

Good luck with the new auto's Chris, on the chromo she still goes above 18%, if correctly "Pk Glossed" and "No Auxins" are used. Chris will drop in and see how they go if ok, best to all AM.

Artificial Plant Auxins =

Auxins promote stem elongation, inhibit growth of lateral buds (maintains apical dominance). They are produced in the stem, buds, and root tips. ... This produces a curving of the plant stem tip toward the light, a plant movement known as phototropism. Auxin also plays a role in maintaining apical dominance. AM

Hi m8 finished em in January achieved ova 88"oz's so a real good yielder the other 2 were scabby looking and behind the others so gave em to a m8 but they produced rock hard buds and the smoke wasn't to my taste  a bit racey an spaced out feeling the smells & flavours were fruity lime starburst on most of em got a stage by stage pic guide but its on my i,g account and not sure if im allowed to say anything about it (any mods could leave me nw tha b great) looking great tho bro keep up the good work all the best,,,.Chris

On 27/04/2021 at 5:37 PM, Dodgee said:

What was the smoke like? @chris48

I still have a packet to pop at some point so be interested in a smoke report.. 

Hi buddy,um to explain it best is racey up high on some phenos but others were nice&strong not too couch locky but not my kind of high i like a nice strong head but without the racey paranoia part which some phenos had so not my cup of tea as they say the bud structure was on point rock hard and  nice limey starburst smell&flavour not my favourite auto by no means outta the 19 in a 2.4,x,2.4,mtr tent wiv 4,x,600"w hps lights achieved over,88"oz's so not bad considering they were neglected a bit but enjoy bro well worth a grow k my friend all the best ,,Chris....

• Like 1