Supermarket bho

So trying to get butane without feeling like a gas sniffer is abit embarrassing .

Asked if they sold any ultra reafined or zero impurity butane she never blinked and said no.

I asked how does she no she never looked at the can.

Anyway she did proceed into getting said can to inspect as she said she would no if it's on there as she sells them .

Low and behold the cam does say 'near zero impurity

My question is this can i use a yellow tin of swan near zero impurities and super clean as written on the tin.

Good for bho or to dirty still

4 minutes ago, B-real said:

Good for bho or to dirty still

theres a list posted about the dirtiness of the different gasses posted by @Graywolf who is what i would say a ‘master extractor’ thats worth a read dude..

• Like 3

@B-real

think K2 in the UK or newport online but shpuld be able to do an evap test on some kind of glass and use some heat,if you not getting any residue (like white,borwn powder)

• 2 weeks later...

Can't remember the brand but i do recall getting my supplies of gas from B&M bargains - i do recall it being recommended as one of the purer ones.

You can buy whip it or new port easy enough online. eBay has them. Large packs as well not just single cans.

there is no way on earth you can buy more than 1 can of lighter fuel in a shop without looking like a solvent sniffer. Internet shopping is a god send. 

• Like 1

The inside bit at my local carboot has crates of the stuff im not sure the prices as i dont go anymore with covid about but id rather buy from there than in tesco looking like a right gas head