Welcome to level 3: The Crystal Forest: Sweet Seeds 7th Grow Diary Competition

tokenroll

@ratdog cheers m8, yeah been a rough year or so for everyone, hopefully things will get better soon. My diary ain't a contender this year to be honest. Im just posting when i can as i feel it would be wrong to just call it a day on the diary, which i have been close to doing a few times now. But heads up things can only get better as they say.

Take care be safe.

Toke...

• Like 8

Multi Strain Multi Breeders at mixed stages of flowering. Full cabinet image 07/02/2021

Should be able to squeeze another two sweet seeds plants in the bottom level, later this evening.

Toke...

large.601fdde8e58b0_MultiStrainMultiBreedersFullcabinetimage07-02-2021.jpg

• Like 21

Another shot of the Sweet Seeds Mix Strains looking up into the canopy. So we can see the 16 x single row strips of Samsung 3k from @diyledukand the string of Buddies (white) from led_teknik are attached to front and back of the light frame. Plenty of reflected light going on in there with the wall panels etc. Excuse the wire hanging i need to trim them to size now the buddies are running.

large.602027277e73b_SweetSeeds-MultiStrains-BottomLevelOfCabinet-UpskirtImage07-02-2021.jpg

• Like 18

Lovely clean setup(the cable ties are excused) :D

along with the well arranged shots.

Onward and upwards :v:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Cheers mate!

Nice return with some outstanding photos and plants, as usual :yep:

Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 6

Sweet Seeds - Ice Cool - Day 32 Flower - Multi Panel Images  - 09/02/2021

Thats it for today, more to photograph tonight when i get home and post in the morning.

Toke...

large.60228841e86e2_SweetSeeds-IceCool-Day32Flower-MultiPanelBudsandColas-09-02-2021.jpg

• Like 11

Hey mate, good to see back here, plants and pics look amazing as usual :yep: 

You're not gonna believe this mate, but your templates on the previous page with the SS logo left and right at the bottom.... I made my templates to use when my plants are in flower, on 4th Jan before I even posted my diary and did exactly the same with the SS logo left and right. Oh well, back to the drawing board, I'll think of something lol 

• Like 5

@jadenugs go ahead with your templates m8, i can change out easy enough. Mad thinking the same designs, must be a side effect of weed hehe.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 2

Haha, yeh man, must be the creative strains :) No worries mate, I've time to change mine before I have any flower images worth framing. Remembered to save them as an xcf file this time around. Exported to png last year and couldn't change them around :doh: ATB

• Like 1

Sweet Seeds - Indigo Berry Kush - Bin Day.

Not a competition strain but is in the flower cab with the rest so here we are. Growing around the bottom and middle of plant.

Shit Happens.

large.60292e2cea757_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-Day37Flower-LowerHalfOfPlantsHasBananas-14-02-2021.jpg

large.R298d6943ce9b8be68d10c4c8d22b69bc.gif

large.60293c59544a3_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-Day37Flower-RandomImages03-14-02-2021.jpg

large.60293de58b919_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-Day37Flower-InfoPanel-14-02-2021.jpg

large.60293c57dd322_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-Day37Flower-RandomImages02-14-02-2021.jpg

large.60293de58b919_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-Day37Flower-InfoPanel-14-02-2021.jpg

large.60293c562cd43_SweetSeeds-IndigoBerryKush-Day37Flower-RandomImages01-14-02-2021.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 8