Need a super effective pesticide URGENT!

NightmaresOnWax

I have these tiny almost microscopic "orange worms" eating the leafs of my seedlings, i've tried peroxide upto 11% strength and its only hurting the seedlings and burning them and hasn't even effected the tiny worms so im looking for suggestions on something good to kill em once and for all. 

Unfortunately it doesn't look like i can fumigate as its in a living area..... Cost isn't an problem id rather pay more to get the job done. All the seedlings are still in rockwool waiting to go into the hydro setup so im hoping i can completely kill all the pests before i transfer them into flowering tent 

Any help would be massively appreciated in these trying times  :wallbash:

im thinking of letting them recover for a few days before trying something else. Give them a break but not sure what would be best to use as iv never had to deal with pest until now 

i would just pull them as they are very small plants, clean everything down with a concentrated bleach solution, and start over personally. 

• Like 6

that looks more like a burn of some kind rather than anything eating it, worms don't eat greenery, caterpillars do though but never seen little orange ones before

i would ditch as bob says and start again

• Like 2

If anyone has had any success with any products let me know, im going to keep them going and worst case senario if i cant get rid of the critters ill just take clones and sterlise them to use, saves me having to throw away any beans as most of these aren't available anymore 

Edited by NightmaresOnWax

@HippyHair unfortunately the tents in a living area so i can't use anything that fumigate or off gases as its not safe to use.

Just ordered a bottle of spinosad spray which iv heard is perfect for this type of thing. I'll report back in a few weeks on whether it works or not 

• Like 1

Start again and you'll be ahead by the tone those guys recover. Microscopic worms, maybe it's russet mites. Hardly a leaf liner? 

Good news the seedlings are recovering pretty fast considering the burn they've endured. Haven't spotted any more pest today yet but keeping my eyes peeled. The peroxide has either done its job a bit delayed or maybe its just kill 99% and left a tiny amount i can't see yet.

My best guess at what they are is thrips larvae by the looks of it, but still not 100% on that but seems like the case here