Cream of the Crop - September 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - September 2020  

171 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

stoked to get nominated for COTC! that's totally made my week, many thanks. Between gorillas in the mist and the disco biscuit for me tho... awesome shots. Tough one but Punta Roja gets my vote with that cool looking disco biscuit, beautiful plant. Love the colours 

• Like 7

WOW !!!   All are simply stunning and a credit to the growers skill set !    So many frosty girls and stunning colours !   I would vote for you all if i could.  

@Mcgarret - Being an outdoor guy ... that outdoor pic is prob the best i have seen this season  -  big up and top work dude 

@Fragg   -  THE supermodel of the plant world ,  i just love it :)   The colours are so vivid , along with incredible photography manipulation.  

The supermodel & the man Fragg get my vote :yep:  

• Like 5

First time for me... buzzing.

All fantastic pics...

@Oldbear @Pot Luck @OldFord My DB was also done outdoors... 

Best of luck to all.

And thanks for the votes so far lads and lasses.

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 10

Chuffed to be nominated again, thanks guys. Close call with punta roja and mcgarret with a beautiful pic, and corkers all round. Went punta roja in the end 

• Like 5

@Mcgarret for me, stunning shot dude, loved that one when I saw it in your diary. 

All entries are of a very high standard again, loved the outdoor discobiscuit too :yinyang:

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Punta Roja said:

First time for me... buzzing.

All fantastic pics...

@Oldbear @Pot Luck @OldFord My DB was also done outdoors... 

Best of luck to all.

And thanks for the votes so far lads and lasses.

ATB

PR

Sorry buddy i totally forgot you run outdoors even after our recent chat lol , having a bad day.    

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Punta Roja said:

My DB was also done outdoors... 

now you’ve pointed it out i can tell what the background is, apologies, I thought it was hps lighting reflecting off mylar..

I was torn between your DB and the one i voted for to be honest.. DB being a properly nice strain i did myself a few years back.

• Like 3

Lovely set of photos and plants more importantly! Nicely done :)

I voted for the wookie, just because its is a whopping great fucking 'walking carpet' of plant...awesome!

• Like 2