Commercial rdwc system

trichomehi

i saw some AMerican company on yootoob who were using a commercial aeroponic system, it looked awesome and the plants looked great.

it might have been on canna cribs or something like that, but it was very very impressive.

• Like 1

I saw a couple of rdwc commercial set ups on the tube recently....good to know me and @badbillybobare not the only gluttons for punishment lol 

When dialled in nothing touches it for growth and yield. (Ok ...the aero is quicker but even more hassle) 

Edited by zen-ken
To correct my bollox
  • Like 2

I love how company's go on about their ongoing development and their patented recirculation process lollol

Let me guess you pump to a header tank then the nutes then go back into the troughs you have? 

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

I love how company's go on about their ongoing development and their patented recirculation process lollol

Let me guess you pump to a header tank then the nutes then go back into the troughs you have? 

makes me laugh that too, i mean its hardly cutting edge stuff, the tech has been around for at least 20 years, then some "opportunist" decides the idea is thiers to patent...bellends eh?

• Like 5

It will be a 40mm bespoke union fitting that solvent welds but the thread is backwards or something lol

• Like 4