Boillie bait company

Thebear666

Hey fisherman,

I come to a point, where I have decided to start my own bait and rolling company,(Still working my full time job), I am not looking to making a million, just enough to pay for my fishing stuff and my grow stuff, plus it help that I work in a feed mill and my education is in feed formulation, was think for the art work would be pretty cool if it was done like the Cali packaging, 

let me know your thoughts cheer (cbd boillie for the carp if I get raided haha haha)

• Like 2

Just don’t get ur beans mixed up with the bait seed lol 

you got me thinking now......maybe my magic butter would make a great addition to the spod mix....get them stoned and feeding heavy lol 

Hahaha, maybe a lil thc is what they need to help them float to the top, saying that it help me after your only bit you get all day and it gets off:wallbash:,  u seen the new season of monster carp? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Just don’t get ur beans mixed up with the bait seed lol 

you got me thinking now......maybe my magic butter would make a great addition to the spod mix....get them stoned and feeding heavy lol 

You can try but it won't work.

If you roll a joint and then bait a hook without rubbing your hands in the dirt, you will catch nothing.

IMHO.:skin_up:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thatman said:

You can try but it won't work.

If you roll a joint and then bait a hook without rubbing your hands in the dirt, you will catch nothing.

IMHO.:skin_up:

Normally I would agree .....but the bait I use atm u can smell from the other side of the lake lol 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Thebear666 said:

Hahaha, maybe a lil thc is what they need to help them float to the top, saying that it help me after your only bit you get all day and it gets off:wallbash:,  u seen the new season of monster carp? 

Not yet....my illness has made my fishing expeditions limited unfortunately....I have been lazing it on boat trips...I can’t carry all my carp gear anymore.....I need someone to set it all up for me etc....need to be close to the car.....so I have been doing some pasty bashing at the local pond instead.

2 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Normally I would agree .....but the bait I use atm u can smell from the other side of the lake lol 

Its not the smell that puts them off its the taste.

Same  thing with birds, if i roll a spliff then feed the birds in the garden, they either won't eat the bread or they rub it in the dirt first.

Also, i know someone who baited one of his rods with a teenf of black for over a year without a single bite.:skin_up:

Edited by thatman
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, thatman said:

Its not the smell that puts them off its the taste.

Same  thing with birds, if i roll a spliff then feed the birds in the garden, they either won't eat the bread or they rub it in the dirt first.

Also, i know someone who baited one of his rods with a teenf of black for over a year without a single bite.:skin_up:

Your not one of them carp guys that used to put there mrs knickers in the bait box for the pheromones lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Your not one of them carp guys that used to put there mrs knickers in the bait box for the pheromones lol 

I thought that was a fly fishing tactic.:skin_up:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thatman said:

I thought that was a fly fishing tactic.:skin_up:

I’ve started using carp tactics on my sea fishing....the ‘ground bait anchor’ is a work in progress lol 

• Like 1

Just now, zen-ken said:

I’ve started using carp tactics on my sea fishing....the ‘ground bait anchor’ is a work in progress lol 

Same here, used my carp tackle for bass fishing, and caught more than the dedicated sea fishermen:skin_up:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thatman said:

To be honest, i caught more carp on hemp & tares and a float in the margins than i ever did long range.:skin_up:

Margin fishing accounts for most of my best carp without doubt. 

• Like 3

Be lucky to find anyone willing to pay good money till you have shown the bait works across a variety of waters. Not just some muddy stock pond and a few 10lbers, or a few 50s from a France. May find you end up giving it away just to get feedback and photos before you ever make any real money.