bubble bags

Dr feelgood

Looking for 5 gallon bags there seems to be none about and I am getting desperate..:mellow: Ive searched the interzone and everywheres sold out  any suggestions appreciated. 

Are you looking for the branded ones? There are plenty online that aren't branded... although granted they aren't as good on the whole, you usually start finding fibers in the auction sites one after about 3 or 4 uses lol I bet you could find some good quality off brand ones but where to look I'm unsure sorry...

• Like 3

Hi mate cheers, ive been looking at the 4 bag 5 gallon lite set as the originals are out of my price range.:yep:

I've only really used the original bubble bags and plain polyester screen mesh so can't comment on any of the cheaper brands, but for a budget option you could just buy a square meter of each mesh size as used for screen printing and line a 5 gallon bucket like that. Maybe use a large cable tie to secure it..

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, uBercaMeL said:

I've only really used the original bubble bags and plain polyester screen mesh so can't comment on any of the cheaper brands, but for a budget option you could just buy a square meter of each mesh size as used for screen printing and line a 5 gallon bucket like that. Maybe use a large cable tie to secure it..

I have the 1 gallon bubbleman bags just tired of doing loads of runs. :yep:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 3

I’ve only ever used bubblemans bags bar once when I brought a cheep set. The cheep set was awful. I looked at the ones you got they look like a decent set of bags.

lol yeah 1gallon bags are a pita.

enjoy the bubble sure is a sweet smoke 

• Like 1