Will this work

Firstimegrower_420

I was doing a little bending if branches tonight and trying to see what was happening beneath leave growth and which stems was making progress and after watching YouTube videos if removing lower branches to let the plant focus on upper growth anyway i removed the branch by pulling straight down and had a clean swipe and at first it was being binned but then thought hmmm could this be my very first clone as it was a decent size as below but ive no got a clue and havent cut anythjng, I haven't evwn touched the base with my fingers and just chucked it in a glass with water and a plastic bag over it and in the corner of the tent, whats the chances of it working? 

Edited by lildaveham
Offsite pics

Not sure on the viability long term but from this point it's a dip into clonex or rooting powder then into a jiffy cube or compost. Then into a humid propogator. 

As an experiment could just leave it and make it a table decoration for your suppers :smokin:

• Like 2

Make a 45 degree cut on the bottom of the stem cut a bit of the skin off the pointy end side about quarter/half an inch and cut a couple of notches in the bit with no skin on and dip into rooting gel that's what I do to make cuts and always has worked so far.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Make a 45 degree cut on the bottom of the stem cut a bit of the skin off the pointy end side about quarter/half an inch and cut a couple of notches in the bit with no skin on and dip into rooting gel that's what I do to make cuts and always has worked so far.

Thanks, Will it survive for the next 12/16hrs until i get some from a garden centre?

9 minutes ago, Firstimegrower_420 said:

Thanks, Will it survive for the next 12/16hrs until i get some from a garden centre?

Should be alright mate if you can get something on top to make a humid dome around her

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Should be alright mate if you can get something on top to make a humid dome around her

Yeah I've popped a freezer bag over the top and put her in the corner of the tent, ill bring her out in the morning and try get some of that stuff

I'm sure people do it this way? But good luck anyway man. I'd take the lower leaves of myself and maybe trim the bigger fan leafs back but that would be done when I took it not after a few hours 

• Like 1

Most aspects of this question have already been answered, but I always cut the larger leaves in half. Not sure I understand the science behind it, but it seems to be fairly standard procedure - and works for me!  Good luck mate!

• Like 3