red mandarin garden grow

RandyBoBandy

sorry about the quality..

getting there, she is soooooo sticky!! if she smokes anything like the cream mandarin ill be in heaven

• Like 13

cheers exile mate, appreciate it :yep:  yeah ill get some pics soon, as you say the colours are very vibrant...looks lush :)

ill get some plot pics in the gg section as soon as I do a visit!.. hope your grows going well pal.. ill get in and check everyone's grows..

looking at your avatar shits going good! 

• Like 2

All good pal, I’m also doing the Tropicana poison fv ment to have some very good terps, display picture is from 2017 but I do have monsters this year, check the real gorilla seeds sub forum mate the competition diaries, some good ones there.

• Like 2

Nice one Randy, good to see you Bredda! Lookin sweeet there man! I got 2 Red Mandarine on the go, one i back yard and shes huge, bout 2 or 3 weeks behind yours, and i got one in the bush and she looking really lush, and wow man the smell on these Reds is ridiculously nice init! rekon it is gonna be a taste of Zion for sure! Buzzing! I got Crystal Candy FV also, but she way behind and hasn't got my attention as much as the RedM. Bredda, i got the Jamaican Dream pounding in my back yard also, was it you who did this once? Can't find any info bout it seen. Hope dat was you init.

Nuff Respect General-Star-Bo-Yo large.5eee0e3f8a536_ras_bigup.gif

Red Mandarine FV 26th September 2020 53Lat about 6 or 7 Weeks into flower, 2 weeks ahead of the one in me yarden, big chunky dense top :yinyang: ohh man but that smell......

large.rsz_27th_sept_2020_high_winds_gorilla_repair_plus_sample_at_6-7_weeks_16.jpg

• Like 6

Tropicana sounds lush exile mate ill have to look in to that for sure! :yep:

Big ups subs! hope you well and enjoying your season pal :yep:

she's a beauty you have there mate holy! looking lush.. your right mate the stink oozing from those sticky buds are amazing eh! :D  I have one of each over the plot too.. cream and red.. I really need to get over 

there asap!.. not been since early July.. anything with the word candy gets my mouth watering.. shame she isn't grabbing you yet..

correct mate.. it was it I rastafari who did the Jamaican dream..  a freebie sent from pump.. the Ganja gods blessed me with a nice early pheno that year.. don't remember much about her as cant remember my last dinner 

now days but I'm sure she was nice! 

all the best and stay blessed mate enjoy the rest of the season!!!!!!!! 

• Like 3