Mould?

Budworshipper

Hi folks, 

I've seen this a couple of times in my pot, and I dont know what it is, whether it is good or bad mould.. 

So I use the plant magic soil plus, and ive noticed the little white chunks (of i assume its perlite) are turning green and growing some sort of mould.. I seen it when they were seedlings and I'm seeing the same thing again now I have potted up

I just keep pulling the bits out and getting rid of it but I literally have no idea what this is ? Is it bad? What should I do? 

I couldnt really get a good clear picture because the things are so damn small but to naked eye you can see the mould developing on it. I can give it another go though when lights are on if a pic is needed

Thanks for any advice 

• Like 1

Is it green stuff growing on the top of the compost ?

If so then that's probably nowt to worry about, I get that, it's just algae cos of the moisture (perhaps you're overwatering), not mould, it won't hurt the plants. Though I'm just guessing from your description so I may be wrong, pics would help ;)

• Like 5

Managed to get a pic but it's not that clear because they're so damn small lol

I've picked most of the bigger chunks out of it already, (assuming it was bad)

aZBaTxS.jpg

• Like 1