QWISO Gone Wrong ?

MindSoup

Just my two cents, I've had it turn out like this a few times before with qwiso and just did what you did. I'd like to say it has to do with the individual strains, lots of my terpy rosin will air cure into odd crumbly powder that's similar.  I remember being confused as hell seeing a pie dish like that too, but I'd say its not too unusual. 

On 9/21/2020 at 10:43 AM, Graywolf said:

48C/118F shouldn't be an issue.  I've never seen Iso do that, but my Iso experience is limited, as I typically use ethanol.  When I have done isopropyl, I got an amber resin.   https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/diy-cannamed-production/9-4-extraction/9-4-8-isopropyl-extraction/9-4-8-1-qwiso 

Do I infer that you grew the material yourself and know its history?

Yes its my sun grown organic trim. After some heat it resembles toffee, I think the filter let through some particulate that created some crystal like formations. Very pleased with the end result, It gets you crazy high!!!

• Like 3