Og Cookies Trilogy 1800w round 3

Leafneck

Kicking of my 3rd run of this strain, been very lazy with the last diary with details and poor pictures.. Sorry if this ones the same lol

Just soaked the seeds for 18 hours and now transferred in to jiffys waiting for them to show their heads. 

large.IMG_20200919_115543_compress85.jpglarge.IMG_20200919_163625_compress47.jpg

• Like 8

Just posted in your other diary, I see what you're doing now, here we go again.

Run some slightly colder temps in bloom mate you'll get your colours this time :yep:

Edited by Exhale
  • Like 3

10 out of 10 popped up, little slow progress this week due to temps I think.. Its been abit chilly hasn't it lol

Heaters placed in veg tent, fan on for a few hours a day and intake and outtake turned up to exchange some fresh air. I will pot them into 1 litre pots tomorrow and start taking care of them properly. 

Pictures tomorrow. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/09/2020 at 9:24 AM, Leafneck said:

10 out of 10 popped up, little slow progress this week due to temps I think.. Its been abit chilly hasn't it lol

Heaters placed in veg tent, fan on for a few hours a day and intake and outtake turned up to exchange some fresh air. I will pot them into 1 litre pots tomorrow and start taking care of them properly. 

Pictures tomorrow. 

Getting really cold. It's brought some lovely purples out in me M.A.C

Just bought me some of these blueberry cookies in case they ran out..... these dinafem cookies seem to be popular....

Going to follow along with this ogc. Good luck....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 20/11/2020 at 6:50 AM, Leafneck said:

Flipped them 5 days ago, been abit slow vegging but we are there now. Looking great. 

Gd luck with the flower show pal I'm back to it again but can't be arsed doing a diary just yet iv got 4 star dawg and 5 lemon skittles hoping to beat that 40oz Mark this time 

• Like 1

I still lerk on here but really lost the motivation to do a diary since Mark left the dinafem forum. I enjoyed his replies on a Monday telling me I'm doing a good job. 

Got 8 oceangrown cookies in the 12 litre final fabrics and 2 ocean grown in little 1 litre pots I didn't want to discard of so found a little room for them lol. 

Week 5 from tomorrow and they are looking great, tonnes of bud sites and frost already. Not going to mess about with the defoliation this time around either. Hope your well mate. 

@Exhale how you doing dude, I'll check up on your latest content later on. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Leafneck said:

how you doing dude, I'll check up on your latest content later on. 

Nice to see you about dude! I'm doing no contest mate just some subby seeds at the moment :yep:

I miss the weekly dinafem banter :( 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Never finished this diary, I had other plans going on. I did get 42 oz from this one and I'm still getting thru the jars lol. 

My time has come to an end for growing, I've got rid of all my equiptment and took the room down. I now have a home gym to help me physically and mentally. I hope to see a home garden in the near future as I miss it already. 

Met some great people on this forum and to you I wish all the best in the future. 

I'll still lerk on here from time to time to see what I'm missing but as for diaries, I'm done. Take care 

• Like 2