Captain Ahabs cheesy adventure

badbillybob

Ahaaaaarrrrrrrr shipmates, and welcome aboard on me latest watery wonderland adventure. 

this time im doing autos, just for a change, and a quick turnaround.

Both dinafem strains, bith ive done before a number of times, and both will be finished in approx 75 days, well the last ones were so i dont see any reason why these wont.

They are cheese XXXL auto

and moby dick XXL auto.

i will be growing these in my big room, in my DIY recirc DWC system, Jim lad....arrrrrr...shiver me timbers ...etc 

"But why are you pissing about with autos", i dont hear you say, well ill tell you anyway....

im doing autos because winter is just around the corner, and heating a room for 12 houurs with a 2 kw heater doesnt make much sense. 

I also want them done for christmas/new year, cos im planning the kilo plant after this, just need to wait for some things to fall into place.

i bought these myself as i didnt have any autos in my stash, and i know that our mate Dinafem-Mark, has much much more on his mind than sorting out seeds at this terrible time.

i also believe that we are here to support our favourite seed banks, financially,  as well as just taking freebies when they are offered.  

so ive got as far as to get them out and soak them in water, it will give me some encouragement to go out and clean up my room, its a feckin mess. 

here we go, hoist the mainsail and cast off...large_auto.JPG

looks like i scored an extra cheese beano, yay....

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 8

the not so glamorous side of rdwc growing, the clean up.

i had to wash down everything this time, after my last lot, 2 of the  critical+2 hermied spreading plant man muck all over the room and seeding everything..

this is just from washing down the walls and outside of  buckets/pipework. ewwwwwwwww, its mingin.......large_21.JPG

and of course the system clean up continues, this is normal for the buckets after a grow, bits of crap in the bottom, where it comes from, nobody knows....its a mystery for the x files, if they are still alive....large_23.JPG

but im getting there now, ive just got the walls and ceiling to hoover and get rid of a load of old shyte out of the room,  and build a stand for the airpumps to sit on, and ....er, and ......and we will be all set for lift off.....yay

large_20.JPG

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 4

Peekaboo, I see you, that's a great impression of a moon you do there matey :dev:

Auto's eh? these XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL's are going to get big then you hope?

Let's see, crack on buddy!

btw your near extension cord there look a bit like donald trump!

Looks like you've earned a biftabreak though fair play he's doin alright

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

diary abandoned due to frying them when fan controller decided to stop working and they had 3kw of lighting on them for 2 days, and temps of 49 degrees, water chiller reading 32 degrees.

All plants pulled, back to the drawing board. 

the current dinafem scenario has made me feel particularly sick about this. 

• 2 months later...

well,feeling guilty about my wanton destruction of these beans, and dinafems situation i.e stocks running out fast- 

i went and treated myself to another 10 cheese xxl autos and 10 blue cheese autos.

i will be putting them in shed of doom system, which is almost ready for lift off.

Should be good.

• Like 1