Need help

Cee

Im a newbie here and to growing . I have just discovered something attacking my first grow attempt .. not sure what they are yet but small black critters crawling over the lower leaves. Im trying to keep it as organic as poss, so looking for a natural remedy if i can . I was reading another thread about a lemon, cinnamon clove thyme rosemary mix. But unsure how to make .. essential oils? Or water bssed. Any help /advice greatly appreciated! 

Try and get some pics up mate so we can see what insect it is you're dealing with might have a better chance of being able to find out what's best to deal with it and how harmful they are etc

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Try and get some pics up mate so we can see what insect it is you're dealing with might have a better chance of being able to find out what's best to deal with it and how harmful they are etc

Ok ill try to get something up when the lights come back on ...

Have had some problems uploading photos (im on a phone and it doesn't seem to want to upload for some reason) :wallbash:

Ive got yellow spots appearing on leaves (mostly lower leaves at the moment ) and  very small black critters,  they appear to be oval in shape and i think i can see eggs too.   Some kind of mite?  Spidermites? I dont see any webbing yet.

Im going to give her a shower now and carefully wash off what i can... will try to get some pics up asap...

You may need to reduce the file size of the image to 980KB or reduce the image quality on your camera settings to meet the max upload size :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Pictures would be good as ideally the pest needs to be identified so an appropriate treatment can be suggested. 

As for an organic cure I have no idea and really you don’t wanna be experimenting while they’re destroying your plant. A few people use neem oil and mist the plant, providing it’s not in flower. 

• Like 2

Without knowing exactly what critter you're dealing with is tricky, but, there's a product called Capt. Jack's dead bug brew. It's organic and effective on a variety of pests. Before you buy it identify your pest. 

:bong:

• Like 2