flowerpot and hash

itsmeithink

2 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

@Exhale touch wood my third one is ok, don’t use a torch to speed it up either lol 

I had the eliminator not the fancy new nail types, this isn't mine but yeah was a great piece :yep:

k5mpk2l9vg8f7ykf.jpeg

• Like 1

@Arthur Mix I didn't mate that's the sad part, my friend took it on a borrow to a party and they used it in one of those ridiculous 4 foot acrylic bong with a metal downstem, they heated it up so much with the torch all night (everyone on the opium special) they melted the through the acrylic and the stem just dropped to the floor water followed and I'm guessing the thermal shock caused the crack.

4 hours ago, Exhale said:

Flower can give you the same effect if you keep hitting it when it browned, I always say around here I'll take my time on the flowerpot fill a bowl set it to 465F(240C) and start pulling away, I let it go brown and I keep pulling as long as I'm getting visible vapor which is normally about 45 minutes - if you want sleepy/mellow you have to hit the dark stuff, at that point it's been decarboxylated and above 220C you start getting the sedative effect, I hit it long and take as much breath as I can this has great therapeutical value as well because the breathing helps you to relax and unwind.

thanks buddy, knew you would give me a decent reply :yep:

• Like 1

On 15/09/2020 at 10:37 AM, Exhale said:

...I keep pulling as long as I'm getting visible vapor which is normally about 45 minutes...

23 hours ago, Egzoset said:

Never had cannabis delivered in a cigarette/"joint" format which lasted that long...

23 hours ago, Exhale said:

...that's combustion...

OH.

:moptop:

I still don't see your point @Egzoset my material is brown after that 45 minutes, not black or ash am I being incredibly thick here? I mean I can still see the stalks from the trichomes and still use it for avb and get a buzz so I haven't entirely consumed it in the vape.