flowerpot and hash

itsmeithink

really fancy me one of these flowerpots, love the quality it oozes.

anyone had much success with hard hash in theirs ( red Lebanese, Maroc etc )

I haven’t come across a vape that can do hash on its own. I usually mix some in with some herbs and works a treat. You won’t be disappointed with the FP, excellent bit of kit. I use one and also a Herborizer, they  are a few levels above everything else out there. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@itsmeithink hi mate haven't used hash with it but it goes high temps, so why not? just break it up a bit or use a small grater the resin will heat better broken up I'd imagine.

thanks buddy, only way to get one is to import it I think,

@vapefiend shows all sets out of stock and aint been on here for ages 

would you rate it as best available atm ?

4 hours ago, Mad Cobra said:

I haven’t come across a vape that can do hash on its own. I usually mix some in with some herbs and works a treat. You won’t be disappointed with the FP, excellent bit of kit. I use one and also a Herborizer, they  are a few levels above everything else out there. 

yes it looks a step above the others , the titanium and its styling look sexy as fuck,

8 minutes ago, Exhale said:

it's the best desktop vape I've had @itsmeithink fair few other people bought it as well and rate it there's a thread somewhere 

read them all on here m8, been reading all day tbf and watching vids, done reddit too lol

its one sexy looking unit aswell,

I really prefer hash as the high is more sleepy/mellow, and being a dad of 2 x. 9 and 11 year olds  can't be running hot knives in the kitchen lol

fucking loved hot knives in my youth though tbf.

have you found any temps better for sleep on the flowerpot ?

• Like 1

Salutations iMiT,

23 hours ago, itsmeithink said:

...anyone had much success with hard hash...

20 hours ago, Mad Cobra said:

I haven’t come across a vape that can do hash on its own. I usually mix...

Maybe this is a hint as to why:

ON-Semi-Fairchild-FOD8334-D-PDF-Figure-5

This is about a soldering procedure intended to perform 2 simultaneous tasks which are to maximize soldering qualities while also avoiding semiconductor destruction by heat.  IMHO you can safely bet the trichome glands packed together as hashish no longer behave the same as dry flowers and more like solder which we've known to prove eminently compatible in terms of temperature for many decades, so it shouldn't be a secret...

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, itsmeithink said:

I really prefer hash as the high is more sleepy/mellow, and being a dad of 2 x. 9 and 11 year olds  can't be running hot knives in the kitchen lol

fucking loved hot knives in my youth though tbf.

have you found any temps better for sleep on the flowerpot ?

Flower can give you the same effect if you keep hitting it when it browned, I always say around here I'll take my time on the flowerpot fill a bowl set it to 465F(240C) and start pulling away, I let it go brown and I keep pulling as long as I'm getting visible vapor which is normally about 45 minutes - if you want sleepy/mellow you have to hit the dark stuff, at that point it's been decarboxylated and above 220C you start getting the sedative effect, I hit it long and take as much breath as I can this has great therapeutical value as well because the breathing helps you to relax and unwind.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Exhale said:

...I keep pulling as long as I'm getting visible vapor which is normally about 45 minutes...

Hummm...

Never had cannabis delivered in a cigarette/"joint" format which lasted that long and yet i'm overly-positive that it felt decarboxylating enough to have a modest toke only lasting seconds instead of minutes!!

Good day, have fun!!  :wassnnme:

Just now, Egzoset said:

Never had cannabis delivered in a cigarette/"joint" format which lasted that long

We're not talking about a cigarette or a joint though, that's combustion which is where I get close to with my vaping temps.

I like to take my time that's what a desktop vape with a 20mm bowl is all about, if I wanted a "toot" I'd get the tinymight out and blast it in seconds.

• Like 1

The flowerpot does vape hash btw , might have to experiment temp wise a mate had one and we vaped good hash with it. The sublimator also does hash well ..

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

The sublimator also does hash well ..

Until the bastards break lol fucking loved my Sublimator I'd have to say that was the best hitter but the Torch abuse it got put an end to it, me and a good friend absolutely wrecked that with moroccan and opium.

• Like 1