Remote viewing.

Captain buckfast

Russell Targ is an interesting chap who apparently worked for a CIA team who did the whole "remote viewing" thing.

I'm not sure they could see into the future but he makes some interesting claims

Here's one of his talks,

He's done some interviews and stuff you can find easily enough.

You might like this thread 

There's some stuff in there along similar lines to what your talking about

:yinyang:

• Like 7

the CIA report posted by mrrichie refers to contact with the 'entities' in hyperspace which are machine elfs,humanoid like people,insects etc....

lot of people breaking through on DMT report these entities so I doubt so many people all over the planet are seeing similar things-and lot of them never read or heard about others experiences so can't be always 'subconsiousness'

Good book Rick Strassma DMT the spirit molecule,in this research in the 90s the participants were seeing entities too

• Like 4

ill make it a bit easier for those wishing to try remote viewing ..flow states ..thats what you need to get yer head into ..its like changing the frequency to what it is you are entangled to by thought ..internal chatter switch it off ..clear mind is what makes it work .

shh you aint seen me right ..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

its like changing the frequency to what it is you are entangled to by thought

sounds just like something paula white would say

2 hours ago, joba said:

yeah seen it on nexus

if true imagine what they can do now

this was 33 years ago

Don't imagine what "they" can do......

Do what you are capable of doing :)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ratdog said:

sounds just like something paula white would say

whoever she is maybe she is onto something ...say what ya see ,see what ya say ..

ill throw this in for any budding visionary time travellers ..just dont try and sing let if go from frozen over it ..it wont help .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ratdog said:

like you don't know

hand on heart id never heard of her ,i have since looked at her wiki ..looks like she does tv for god ..for only $23.99 she will ensure you get first class seats on the flight to heaven ..

anyone who works or says they work for the g ..i dont trust ..not a one ..any religion ..we all got direct contact with the maker anytime we want ..its within us all after all ..fuck paying and the stories in these books are cool and what not ..but there isnt any pictures so not interested .

bible boobs or gtfo

• Like 5

8 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

ill make it a bit easier for those wishing to try remote viewing ..flow states ..thats what you need to get yer head into ..its like changing the frequency to what it is you are entangled to by thought ..internal chatter switch it off ..clear mind is what makes it work .

shh you aint seen me right ..

Yeah pretty much mate. As I said, it's surprisingly easy to do. Just gotta go blank and learn to get past your imagination. 

I learned the mantra thing as a coping mechanism for stress and it just kinda flowed from there itself....then rather ironically got me extremely stressed again lol. 

Had been at it for 6 months or so before it got too much. Was helping one of my mates move house and told him about my new found hobby. Was the first person id mentioned it too and i got the obvious "bullshit. Prove it or shut up."

So I asked him to describe an item of clothing to me. There was about 25 black bags of clothes there all tied shut and I pulled it out first shot. Done it 3 times before I missed. Took me an hour but after the first one he was interested enough to sit and watch me zone out. 

That was the first time I'd actually proved it too myself though. Id always had the safety net of ...hmm..not sure how to describe it... know when you're out your tits and go a bit far. Your brain tells you "don't worry big man it's just the drugs, crack another one and you'll be sound" 

Well once I'd physically proved it I lost the ability to think like that. Lost my grip on reality almost Instantly. Got really depressed, was a bad time.

It's not easy accepting that everything you know about everything is completely wrong. Think I've always known atheism wasn't quite right but the truth is even stranger than "God". 

Somewhere between that, the matrix, and the technology we used for making old VCR tapes. Very close to the VCR actually. 

6 hours ago, marcjuna said:
11 hours ago, Dodgee said:

Russell Targ is an interesting chap who apparently worked for a CIA team who did the whole "remote viewing" thing.

I'm not sure they could see into the future but he makes some interesting claims

Here's one of his talks,

He's done some interviews and stuff you can find easily enough.

You might like this thread 

There's some stuff in there along similar lines to what your talking about

:yinyang:

Thanks bud ill give it a look :)

I'm currently reading a book called "psychic warrior" written by one of the viewers from project Stargate. 

He's not a great writer tbh. Can tell he's a soldier and not an author anyway lol. 

His claims are all sounding legit so far though. Descriptions of what he does are pretty much exactly what I go through. It's all eerily familiar. 

20 hours ago, ratdog said:

all 2 of them lol

and controversy isn't the word i would use lol

@Owderb see what I mean dude. He posted that an hour after I posted whatever thread was multiplied. 

Don't worry @ratdog it's unrelated. Nout to do with this thread or you bud.