Remote viewing.

Captain buckfast

Well folks, I like to cause a bit of controversy with my threads. No point discussing easy subjects and after searching the site for the term I couldn't find any threads on it so here goes. 

I am what I've very recently learned is referred to as a "panthiest" 

Basically an atheist who believes in God. 

Just that God isn't what religion thinks it is. 

It's a sound, a frequency, a vibration. 

Some call it "ohm," others call it "chi,"

Hollistics call it light or energy. 

It's a force that's all around us and it can be put to use for lots of very strange and somewhat disturbing purposes.

I refer to it as " the ether." 

It's something I started realising about 10 years ago but it's not the sort of thing you just go sound telling people. 

Makes you sound a bit mental. If I hadn't discovered it by myself I certainly wouldn't have believed it. 

I've not done much reading on the subject, I only know what I've learned to do by myself so hoping to bump into some like minded free thinkers and see what they know.

As it stands I can perform reiki on myself to a certain extent. Can use it to fix joint pain, pop my back into place, stuff like that. 

I'd been teaching myself to do this for about 5 years maybe when I bumped into a hollistics healer who explained to me what was happening. 

Once she'd given me the lowdown and I had some understanding of what I was actually doing, the pennies started dropping and before long I'd started dabbling in what I later learned was "remote viewing " 

That's some fucked up shit that one. Especially when it's something you learn to do yourself without any idea of what it is. 

For anyone unaware, remote viewing is basically tuning your mind into the ether. 

The electromagnetic force that surrounds us. 

Once you can do that you can play the world like a tape. Play it, rewind it, view it from any angle. See anything you want from anywhere and anywhen. 

I realise how crazy it sounds but it's surprisingly easy to do if anyone wants to find out about it. 

My trip into the realm of remote viewing was cut short on my first venture. It's quite hard to process the information when you've had your head filled with nonsense for nearly 30 years. It left me in a rather stressful place mentally so I gave up and tried to forget about it. 

Recently though,  one of my mates came to me as he thought he was having a mental breakdown. He explained what was happening and in a nutshell he's having his moment of clarity. He's realised there is another level to consciousness but doesn't know what it is and is rather terrified about his mental health due to the revelations. 

Because of my conversation with him I've started having my experiences again. Theyre not going away so im just gonna embrace them. I feel mentally better equipped to deal with it all than I was back then so I'm gonna give it another go. 

Is anyone else into this stuff that would like to share their thoughts or experiences? As I've said I'm very novice and only really know what I've taught myself so would be nice to learn some more about it all. 

I'm not here to argue with religious nutters or whoever else about it. 

Enlightenment can only be attained by those who seek the truth. 

It's a very hard pill to swallow though. I certainly wouldn't believe any of it if I hadn't experienced it for myself so it's not really an arguable subject for me.  

If you've got any thoughts or knowledge in the matter, questions or comments would be more than welcome. :)

I've often wondered if my dead grandmother is watching me while I'm sat here having a wank. At first it used to put me off, but I've since learned to incorporate it into the experience.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, i11 said:

I've often wondered if my dead grandmother is watching me while I'm sat here having a wank. At first it used to put me off, but I've since learned to incorporate it into the experience.

I do realise you're having a laugh but that is actually the kind of thing that fucks with your head once you start to get into this lol. 

15 minutes ago, i11 said:

Actually, that's gotta be a Frankie Boyle line surely? 

33 minutes ago, Captain buckfast said:

I like to cause a bit of controversy with my threads.

all 2 of them lol

and controversy isn't the word i would use lol

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

Only got time for a quick reply... but it's well worth reading the declassified CIA documents on their remote viewing experiments. Most notable was a trip to Mars, 1 billion years B.C.

Right, off for a grank...

• Like 4

Once you can do that you can play the world like a tape. Play it, rewind it, view it from any angle. See anything you want from anywhere and anywhen. 

Why are you on here mate? if I could see anything I wanted it would be the lottery numbers

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

Only got time for a quick reply... but it's well worth reading the declassified CIA documents on their remote viewing experiments. Most notable was a trip to Mars, 1 billion years B.C.

Right, off for a grank...

I'll link while you grank. Teamwork!

ooooo..CIA link. You feeling lucky, stoners? lol

(I kid)

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00787r000500250015-6

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 1

Another CIA link, quite intriguing. Were it true I'm sure it wouldn't have been released so there's that to consider.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf Analysis and assessment of Gateway process. I can link you to some Google docs with all the Monroe Institute's training program if you like.

I read this whilst considering DMT and what people experience doing that. There's some overlap IMHO.

Edited by mrrichiet
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

Why are you on here mate? if I could see anything I wanted it would be the lottery numbers

Said in the post that I'm a novice that backed off the first time I tried to understand it all bud. 

Just started for a second time and looking to learn. 

I don't expect anyone that's not experienced it to believe it mate.

I wouldn't,  so id be a hypocrite if I expected anything less. 

Outing myself (again)

If I don't smoke pot sometimes I loose touch with my physical form at the point of going to sleep ('hynogogic hallucination' - at point of waking is 'hynopompic'). It's rare, though. Mostly it's just not being able to move, and the sense of malevolent presence.

Used to get the ex to write stuff, put it up high. Never got it right. As real as is feels, it's a dream - a symptom of an auto-immune thing.

Be fucking fascinating if it was someone else.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Captain buckfast said:

Said in the post that I'm a novice that backed off the first time I tried to understand it all bud. 

Just started for a second time and looking to learn. 

I don't expect anyone that's not experienced it to believe it mate.

I wouldn't,  so id be a hypocrite if I expected anything less. 

Eddie hitler gif 10 » GIF Images Download

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, mrrichiet said:

Another CIA link, quite intriguing. Were it true I'm sure it wouldn't have been released so there's that to consider.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf Analysis and assessment of Gateway process. I can link you to some Google docs with all the Monroe Institute's training program if you like.

I read this whilst considering DMT and what people experience doing that. There's some overlap IMHO.

yeah seen it on nexus

if true imagine what they can do now

this was 33 years ago

• Like 2