Way of the gorilla - going zkittzo

ForrestGreens

Hello fellow green fingers! 

Took a 2 year break from journals, but have decided to add an old favourite back into the pantry of cannabis - zkittzo. 

Seeds will be due to land some point next week, 12 in total, of which 10 shall be popped straight away for some seasonal smokes, the other two shall be kept til mid winter and put through a long veg ready for spring. Plan is to have a very long veg and try to create some outdoor monsters, how this unfolds time will only tell.

Updates to follow...

:skin_up:

• Like 1

Small update, the beanos have arrived, speedy and stealthy cheers @panik :yep:

Tomorrow they shall be getting popped, got some GG #3 regs as freebies aswell so think I'll throw them into the mix aswell, why not? Next update to follow when I have some sprouts to show.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

large.20201019_122630_compress63.jpg

Zkittzo sprouts are chugging along nicely, got a full 10/10 germ rate on them so very happy! Currently in 0.5L pots, shall be getting moved into some larger pots soon likely some 4L, before finally set into some 18L. Gonna throw them under a 315w cmh daylight bulb, get them topped and some training to spread them out then go time, currently under a 125w cfl I believe. More updates to follow when things start to get a bigger and bushier :bong:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

large.20201201_201253_compress32.jpglarge.20201201_201232_compress67.jpg

Have been rather busy as of late so sadly I have totally skipped a pot size for the journal apologies! 

Anyhow everything is coming on nice, topped and plenty of lst to keep them under control. Moved into some 18l pots now, final sets just time to let them thicken up a bunch now before the old flip. Using bat special for soil, with some added clay pebbles on the top to act as a mulch. Have only used some moonshine and root stimulator (plant magic) so far, will be adding some AN a+b when I enter flower keeping it fairly simple, less to go wrong!:skin_up:

Under 2 315w cmh up until around 2/3 weeks after flip, then I'll be exchanging for 3 hps in cool tubes. Another layer of netting will be added dependant upon if I feel its needed or not. Will update again around flip time, then I'll make active effort to devote more time to the journal when I'm into flower and things are getting sticky.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 8:07 PM, Ccs141 said:

looking good you gonna try theses outdoor again

Yeah I'm gonna pop what seeds I've got left in january I believe, keep them indoors til early spring and let them have a nice long grow season see how big I can get em, hopefully nice and purple again :bong:

Will incorporate it into this diary when the time comes, my favourite outdoor strain thus far

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

large.20210113_161356_compress11.jpglarge.20210113_161358_compress38.jpglarge.20210113_161401_compress72.jpglarge.20210113_161405_compress67.jpglarge.20210113_161412_compress75.jpglarge.20210113_161415_compress45.jpglarge.20210113_161418_compress9.jpg

Just past 4 weeks in now, threw a second net up as the weight is building they want to lie down, decided to run with 2 hps at 400w and 2 315w cmh trying something new, all seems to be well will update again when entering flush then budshots and smoke report to follow!

• Like 1