Cream of the Crop - August 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - August 2010  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ah that's a tough one... Think I'll have to revisit at another time.

Congrats on the nominations tho peeps, some proper nice entries this month. :yinyang:

• Like 4

I'm for @Oldbear this month, the plant looks mid-flower, but its got lovely structure and plenty of healthy greenery.... As usual... All excellent efforts guys, cant wait till i can grow agian you've all whetted my appetite .. :yinyang:

• Like 3

Cheers for the nomination, there are some seriously tasty pics this month as ever. Going to give this a ponder (those donuts are amazing tho) 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

All highly impressive and all highly deserving of taking the win !!  Hats off to you all :)     

So so hard to decide !!    I love colours , love seeing trichs stacked and simply adore cakes & doughnuts lol     Going to have to review all the pics again as too hard to choose an outright ! 

Good luck to you all and you should all win :) 

• Like 3