Bayleaf needs your vote in the DP September photocontest.

Bayleaf

I've been accepted into the September Dutch Passion photocontest! Yes, I'm very chuffed.

If anyone here is going over to the DP site to browse or to buy, and you have a spare minute or two, I would very much appreciate your vote. I'm not allowed to put links on this forum so please just search for 'dutch passion september photocontest' and you will find it.

My huge Auto Glueberry OG from last November gave me 7.7oz and it was incredible to watch it get bigger and bigger by the hour. I wasn't an experienced grower by any means, I made big mistakes, but the genetics and strength on that thing made it almost indestructible. It got to this size and quality despite what I did to it.

This photo was on day 62 out of 82. The finished bud lasted me and Mrs Bayleaf two very enjoyable months.

A big thank you to Dutch Passion for putting me in the competition and a big thank you to everyone on the forum who goes out of their way to; vote, take a look at my picture on the site or even to leave a comment.

:hippy:

Bayleaf

large.5da7336f00946_AutoGlueberryOGDay62

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...