Least smelly real gorilla seeds.

GuerillaOG

Hey, looking for some strains that can go in a plot that is close to a footpath so hoping some strains have no smell from about 20 meters away. Ideally 20-30 plants! thanks 

I wouldn’t like to recommend strains with little to no smell and grown near a footpath to be honest mate you might be asking for trouble or disappointed there to be honest ..

There's a lot of luck between phenos TBF. This year I did two DFGs in different locations. From when they were about 6 weeks old one stunk to high heaven and one hardly smelled at all. It was the same all the way through. 

The one that didn't smell that much started smelling a couple of weeks before I chopped it a few days ago... super early and amazing. Grown in a 30L pot and I reckon the main cola is at least half oz dry:)

The smelly one I won't be able to get to for another couple of weeks so could either be mega crop or totally flat and rotten... the joys of GG I guess.