Cutting & chopping

What's the biggest sized cutting you can take from a plant? I need to chop this plant down before I put it in my new room & flip it but probably need to cut quite a bit off it to be honest.

large.20200823_084332_compress54.jpg

The plant is nearly 150cm including the pot (30cm) & I haven't got much more room height wise in my room, 25cm before the plant would hit the light.

How much will it stretch when it gets flipped & how much should I chop off in order manage the flowering? If it's too late for this plant what's the largest cutting I could take to get a 'headstart' in growing it ready to flip pretty quickly, could I take a 30cm cutting or doesn't it work like that?

Also are these the beginnings of a male plant?

large.20200823_084540_compress64.jpglarge.20200823_084635_compress76.jpg

Trim off as much as you want. You can take 3 foot off a branch. You only need the top 6 inch for the actual cutting to use. 

You can't go using a 30cm cutting. A sturdy cutting is good but too much foliage and it can't support itself.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Trim off as much as you want. You can take 3 foot off a branch. You only need the top 6 inch for the actual cutting to use. 

You can't go using a 30cm cutting. A sturdy cutting is good but too much foliage and it can't support itself.

Cheers Blackpoolbouncer. 

How do you know if your plant is on its 'stretch' before flowering or do the buds form as it stretches? I'd hate to be chopping off the 'stretched' parts that will bud? 

Sorry if its a stupid question. 

On 8/24/2020 at 10:04 AM, blackpoolbouncer said:

Can anyone tell me from the above photos whether this plant is in the stretch portion of it flowering stage or not? 

What are the telltale signs if its not on the stretch portion? 

Cheers

Sorry Blackpoolbouncer I don't know why its quoted you & I don't know how to undo it either! :(

Edited by Sateeva
Apologize
6 hours ago, Sateeva said:

Can anyone tell me from the above photos whether this plant is in the stretch portion of it flowering stage or not? 

What are the telltale signs if its not on the stretch portion? 

Cheers

Sorry Blackpoolbouncer I don't know why its quoted you & I don't know how to undo it either! :(

We cant tell, only you can.

What strain?

Latitude?