Resetting my room..

Hogro

Evening everyone...

So I’ve dropped my last crop as they had been stunted past recovery, not happy BUT it was just a waste of time and power taking them any further... 

I’ve decided to reset my room and upgrade some bits so have some questions.. 

im upgrading my lights, I have looked at LED but are they worth the extra additional outlay? How dose an LED compare to a HPS? Looking online it’s a mixed bag of reviews.

I currently use the Rhizosystem drip and drain, it’s a good system but have looked at going RDWC. Is it worth the change?

If RDWC is worth the change how many pots per 1000w light? (1.5m x 1.5m space). 

If not what would everyone say the optimum L of coco or plants (in 16l pots) would be to a 1000w Light (1.5m x 1.5m)? 

Any recommendations on a new feed. I was a die hard DutchPro fan but made the fatal mistake of using Shogun. Before I revert back to DutchPro dose anyone have any recommendations? 

cheers All 

I have tried shogun, works very well, bit I went back to canna terra/flores, in rhizo drain system like yourself.

I know people will say "vega/flores in coco"  yeh it works great, I read to many people having issues with canns coco nutrients calmag etc, so never tried it.

I run a 150x100x200 budbox, I fit 8 rhizo trays in, I put 2x2ltr rootnurse fabric pots on each tray, with gavita de 1000w with wide spread reflector, I feed via a topspin dripper once daily.

Edited by floppy