ñematoads get out eww

drgreeno

Small thrip problem like tiny neem controlled that..
Just sprayed spinosads allover the plant.
Also spray 1%rape seed oil and neem mix.
Spinosads react beyter in presencenof fatty acids. Rapeseeds also used as a pesticide in suffocation and neem breaks breed cycles.

But i moved a plant pot coco dtw system and i saw a friggin nematoad i hate them cringgeee cringgee clay pebble and kil u mothetfuckerr dieee.

Google says they can be good and bad...dafuq do i find out if it is? I cant lol. It flicked in the water an then wormed up the tank.. eww dead.

When i say small thrip i mean only 3 or 4 bottom leaves have like 10% damage and i see 2 worms per leaf.
Never seen adults obly 1 white fly who also died. Be careful with waterguns in grow rooms it gets fun and then u realise 3litre is on the floor ffs

Edited by Smokebelch
External link removed

Sorry i did a link and wasnt allowed.

I was asking if i should try these nematoes to beat all the bugs ? It grosses me out but sounds really good and chemical free

What Are Nematodes?

Nematodes are tiny roundworms that are naturally found in all healthy soils.. They’re harmless to you and your plants, but parasitic to most grow room pests.

You can use them to quickly, easily and safely combat most pest problems.

When watered into your media, the nematodes seek out a host by swimming in the thin film of water that clings to particles in your growing media. For this reason, it’s important that your media stays moist (not too wet).

Nematodes are active in temperatures as low as 4oC, but work better in temperatures higher than 14oC. 

Nematodes are naturally found in all healthy soils.

Overview

Fight almost all pest problems quickly, easily and safely with a nematodes.

They’re harmless to you and your plants, but parasitic to most grow room pests.

A single pack treats 1,000L of growing media (media drench), or a 10m2 area (foliar spray).

Nematodes are fast-acting and easy to use. Once applied, nematodes remain active for 6 weeks!

There are 10 million nematodes of two different species per pack! Together, they’ll treat:

Sciarid fly larvae, cabbage root fly, thrips, carrot root fly, shore flies, cabbage root fly, leaf miner, ants, caterpillars, cutworms, gooseberry sawfly, coding moth, leatherjackets, onion fly.

There’s no chance of overdosing, so don’t be shy – it’s better to buy too many and eradicate your problem once and for all 

• 10,000,000 nematodes per pack
  • Treats 1,000L of media (media drench), or 10m2 area (foliar spray)
  • 2 nematode species to fight most pests
  • Easy to apply, quick to work
  • Active for up to 6 weeks
  • Harmless to you and your plants
  • No risk of over-applying
  • Like 2