Rockwall

Nottshooligan

Getting 10 clones they come rooted through soil bags,I’m going too soak rockwall 24 hours 5.5 ph?how long will they take before rockwall dry out,?how long roughly before can put in my 2 system  nft plus Wilma 4 pot,I’m now vegging in a separate tent ,just finishing 5 acid dough,got 3 weeks left.this grow coming going too make grow diary,thank for any help,using vispectra led 

Edited by Nottshooligan
  • Like 2

24h at pH 5.5 is spot on bud, I usually rinse it through by pouring a half strength mix of starter nutes on top until plenty has pissed out the bottom, then pop your clones in and off they'll go..

Hard to say exactly how long they'll take to root out or drink the cube dry, buy a load of plastic golf tee's and stick one in each corner of the bottom of the cube to keep it raised above the bottom of the tray or whatever you have so they won't get waterlogged. Remember roughly how much each cube weighs then check them 24hrs later, if they're a lot lighter water them, if not check again in 12/24hrs. Check the bottom of the cubes every day or so and when you've got plenty of roots poking out they're ready to go into the system.

Good luck bud, tag me in when you get your diary going :yep: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Owderb said:

By the way its rockwool 

Owd

Rock wall is harder to wet too .

• Like 1

Cheers so much too learn all these mugs who think put a light up can grow far from it,I’m finding trail and error wins

• Like 1