is this spider mite

rollitupansmokeit

ok so i put in a ladybird in my room bout 4/5 days ago, more as a deterent but on checking my plants this morning i have noticed a few spots on a few leaves,i have also found that my ladybird has a cacoon kinda stuck on one of the leaveas,shes sat on top of it looks like when a spider has court a fly and wraps it up,is this her way of attacking them. heres a picture of what im talking about,sorry it not to good my camera is shit at close-ups

please any help apreiciated,this is my first encounter with spidermite,if thats wat it is??? :wassnnme:

post-7785-1116670229.jpg

post-7785-1116670249.jpg

The apparent marks on the leaves looks more like scortch marks from water being sat on em :wassnnme: Have you ever foliar fed with lights on or just before?

As for the ladybird sat on top of something i aint the foggiest m8, could be a no. of things ;)

Guest south east toker

:wassnnme: looks like a burn of sorts mate...wind/hotspot/spillage....good luck im sure its not mites....i know what they look like after my last experience!

s.e.t ;)

defoe looks like water bean on the leaf and burnt it that would be a focking big spider mite to do that :bush: spidermite look like tiny little white dots on your leafs the get more viserbal as the breed and eat .

cheers guys,, :blub: i was worried but yer rite,they are all just over the bit on my tank where i top up, obvious now you all say. dunno what my ladybird upto,shes sat on this cacoon and she's quite still,but if i prod near her she fights me off :blub:.

i'll have to keep n eye on her,,see what happens :ninja:

cheers for the feedback. :rolleyes:

If you dont spot em first, the signs are tiny spots on the leaves.

yep! iv got them, certianly is spider mite cos ive had it before. they've not started spinning webs on my buds yet tho, but they're chewing my leaves!

sprayed twice but my bug clear gun says not to use on flowering plants so i need an alternative asap!

they look like tiny black dots crawling along the leaf n with a keen eye u can see they look like tiny spiders with short legs.

little fuckers!

HELP!!!!!

rocky

alrite rocky? i used that buzz off stuff by bio bizz last time i had them. that was about 3 weeks from the chop n it didn't effect the taste of the weed . apparently it's organic so no probs wi chems. makes the place stink of peppermint though. 2 or 3good sprays a couple of days apart did the trick, then let them blo dry under a fan for an hour or 2 to prevent any rot. that was at a smidge over a ml per L. :wassnnme: