Aphids on buds near harvest

outtaspace

Hi,

I have trawled the board but not found an answer yet. Apologies if it is staring me in the face. I have a White Widow Auto which popped through the soil (under glass) on 23rd April. Been fighting off Aphids since June. Just shy of four months later I still dont see 40% amber trichomes. But I do see aphids crawling so near the buds I am worried i should just chop and dry. I read somewhere that "washing" the buds is a good way to remove those last aphids, but nervous to try that due to mould in a uk climate. What do the experts think? would a good shake be enough to dislodge the last aphids? Or a Wash?

Many thanksI restarted and just managed to create an album. Using Tor is a bit of a disincentive to post anything tbh, but I am paranoid :) Is there a recommended connection method?

I just use chrome or safari, depending on which device I'm on. 

No VPN either when at home. 

So I'm not an expert on the subject. 

@Dodgee, @lildaveham as new moderators do either of you have a better answer to the question above.

Cheers :yep:

VPN's are a load of bollocks.  If someone wants to see your shit and they're clever enough, they will see your shit. This is probably the least likely way to ever get busted. 

Edited by FatBoy77
If you're small scale...

Thank you. Small indeed here. Just checked my paranoia level and its still the same :-) I cannot even bring myself to give Jules my address for subs-seeds!

But any advice on my aphid dilemma?