Some Advice

Ch0ng

So a neighbour of mine who has no experience whatsoever and doesnt even smoke it introduced me to two 6ft and one 7ft plants in 12lpots that he planted in April in his greenhouse .  He is a greenthumb and decided its a plant he has never grown and thought he would throw 3 in his greenhouse and give it a go.  He has no idea that i do it myself but knows i like a toke, hence gave me a shout. 

So anyway,  I have zero experience in soil growing, zilch.  I have also never grown outdoors so i apologise in advance for lack of knowledge and information im asking for.  I have no idea what soil these are potted in and no idea what he has been feeding them but 2 look very healthy and one is healthy but you can see it has been sick at one point of grow.  The lat here is 56(Scotland) and they are fully mature and look as if they have just started there stretch (Maybe confirmed better by someone with knowledge at this Lat and outdoors). 

He would like to keep it as simple as possible and i was wondering if anyone could recommend an easy beginner nutrient line that is simple to follow (Quite an old guy) that i could set him up with and leave him with instructions.

If there is any other advice you could give me i would appreciate it greatly.

Edited by Ch0ng
Info

If he is already a gardener he should probably just top dress with sulphate of potash and bonemeal if he is in compost. These are probably fertalisers he already has and they will do fine for flwoering cannabis. Top dress the pots with them in the second week of flower and then just water as normal.

Another alternative would be to use a good tomato fert if he has any that will also do fine.

If you did want a 'cannabis' specific fert I would look at biobizz Grow/bloom or plant magic oldtimer grow/bloom. Both are pretty easy to use and fairly easy to find.

atb

greenie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, green_machine said:

If he is already a gardener he should probably just top dress with sulphate of potash and bonemeal if he is in compost. These are probably fertalisers he already has and they will do fine for flwoering cannabis. Top dress the pots with them in the second week of flower and then just water as normal.

Another alternative would be to use a good tomato fert if he has any that will also do fine.

If you did want a 'cannabis' specific fert I would look at biobizz Grow/bloom or plant magic oldtimer grow/bloom. Both are pretty easy to use and fairly easy to find.

atb

greenie

He is but not got much of anything lying around, Old guy seeing out his last years and his gardens not what it once was.  I am pretty sure its tomato feed he has used untill now and tbh they do look good considering.  I am thinking more cannabis specific nutes just for the sole reason im going to ask him if he wants some help in between days.  It would allow me to help out with the rest of his garden for him.

I was looking at grabbing him a few bottles of Bio for a simple a+b just to get him setup.  I know a few lads who do soil but there giving me multiple bottles and im just really asking for the simpleist A+B to get him a decent result and not to much effort for him if i cant pop round.

Ty

1 hour ago, Inspiration101 said:

Biobizz Fishmix  &  Bloom should do it

Was just about to post this.  Very easy to use.  No A & B.

• Like 3

yup I completely agree with inspiration and inapond, biobizz fish miz and grow if y ouare going for the cannabis specific route.

Best of luck fella.

atb

greenie

• Like 2