Rapid Rooters in UK? Alternative?

Nitrozyme is a great product just a little expensive for what it is. Have a look at Shropshire Seaweed @zen-ken all the good bits of nitrozyme without none of the thick gloopy shit that makes a mess! Have you tried the eazi cubes yet?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

Nitrozyme is a great product just a little expensive for what it is. Have a look at Shropshire Seaweed @zen-ken all the good bits of nitrozyme without none of the thick gloopy shit that makes a mess! Have you tried the eazi cubes yet?

Ty bro....the Shropshire seaweed looks like a great product and if ur recommending it I’ll give it a go.....ty brother.

i haven’t tried the easy cubes tbh as I put the root riots in the x stream and from there to a 150mm net pot full of stones....are they much better than the root riots? I kinda thought they were just to get them in them pyramid things but this old dog loves learning new tricks :skin_up:

• Like 1

@zen-ken Shropshire Seaweed or if you're feeling flush check out Kelpak... its the same seaweed canna uses in cannaboost and the same seaweed thats in sumo boost ;) its cold pressed south african seaweed if I remember right, comes with all sorts of stuff in it including natural brassinosteroids which is always, always a bonus!

As for the eazi cubes I prefered them, plants seemed to prefer them as they rooted quicker and stayed nice and green. My eazi cube cuttings look the same going in the prop as they do coming out of it, I can't say the same for other kinds I've tried!

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

@zen-ken Shropshire Seaweed or if you're feeling flush check out Kelpak... its the same seaweed canna uses in cannaboost and the same seaweed thats in sumo boost ;) its cold pressed south african seaweed if I remember right, comes with all sorts of stuff in it including natural brassinosteroids which is always, always a bonus!

As for the eazi cubes I prefered them, plants seemed to prefer them as they rooted quicker and stayed nice and green. My eazi cube cuttings look the same going in the prop as they do coming out of it, I can't say the same for other kinds I've tried!

Kelpak.....going straight on the shopping list....will read up some more after dinner. 

Would this have to be a foliar spray for me ? I would imagine me RDWC may not approve.....like I said only had a quick glance as I shove runner beans and gravy down me neck lol 

• Like 1

Mmmm I used capsicums as the guide (well tomatoes as they seemed closer to our choice of fruit) 

an initial dip and then foliar once a week ?:skin_up:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, GSZZ said:

have you used the kelpak at all m8 ?